Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
5ac7ddc18aeab-TeamVISA2018.jpg

Almost done. The next step is searching for the two drivers and give them the desired number, helmet and menu- choice! I will release this livery af V3 is released, because of the changes.

Take over your life these tires man well done!
you will sleep nice tonight thats for sure :D:D
Yes, other than pen-tooling the logos which took quite some time, it was basically 2 days of learning and getting it a bit wrong, followed by pretty much a full day's work today. I re-built pretty much the whole thing since you highlighted the banding yesterday :D:D

So now as @asehauDLM said in his review... back to the Mercedes! :laugh:
...well I might take some time off this weekend so will be back to it next week. :p
Sadly I am still testing, this V3 has been finished for a few days but this display_2 has taken over my time recently, with custom content manager development custom textures and coding, built in brake discs that actually glow and get hot on the screen custom water temp / gforces and much much more bringing it the most featured highly technically advanced display ever seen inside AC ,
trackmap/ trackname / track temp / weather icons / wind positions , its something that is truly remarkable to be honest but ill leave that discussion for another day :p

Sadly I am still testing, this V3 has been finished for a few days but this display_2 has taken over my time recently, with custom content manager development custom textures and coding, built in brake discs that actually glow and get hot on the screen custom water temp / gforces and much much more bringing it the most featured highly technically advanced display ever seen inside AC ,
trackmap/ trackname / track temp / weather icons / wind positions , its something that is truly remarkable to be honest but ill leave that discussion for another day :p
Sounds like it's going to be (and I don't use this word often) EPIC!! Can't wait to see what you've been cooking up, although I can wait a bit as I'll have no chance for driving this weekend anyway ;)
Is there much different in the textures as far as skinning goes, just wondering if I should go much further with the merc or just wait for V3 to come out?

I forgot there was/is a second display for the RSS F4 but I never could figure out how to get it activated and I've long since deleted the readme :redface:

I forgot there was/is a second display for the RSS F4 but I never could figure out how to get it activated and I've long since deleted the readme :redface:

You can change the display of the RSS F4? I saw that there was an app included, but I didn't know you could change the display. Now I also would like to know how to change/switch between them.

Anyone else getting distorted engine sounds with this car? No issues with any other mods, including sound mods. As soon as revs get high it distorts with this car.

Whatever you do please Dont change the tire sounds. Best tire sounds ever for a f1 mod imo.

Sounds like it's going to be (and I don't use this word often) EPIC!! Can't wait to see what you've been cooking up, although I can wait a bit as I'll have no chance for driving this weekend anyway ;)
Is there much different in the textures as far as skinning goes, just wondering if I should go much further with the merc or just wait for V3 to come out?
You can change the display of the RSS F4? I saw that there was an app included, but I didn't know you could change the display. Now I also would like to know how to change/switch between them.
Hi there is no second display on the rss4 who told you this ?
there is a companion app with the mod :)

Hi there is no second display on the rss4 who told you this ?
there is a companion app with the mod :)

The post of dave brought me on the wrong thought, sorry for the confusion. It made me assume that there was a function in the display. The compangion app I already found, great app btw.

The post of dave brought me on the wrong thought, sorry for the confusion. It made me assume that there was a function in the display. The compangion app I already found, great app btw.
Yes lovely app :)
We would like more apps in the future we will look to dev more features and apps to all content :)

Latest News

Back