Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
I must have done a 1000 laps and 100s of setups. For me it isn't as enjoyable as the 2017 mod :(
I would have to agree here, to me it just feels softer than 2017 and it just doesn't make it enjoyable for me. Aside from that, the car is really good to me it's just that little thing that niggles me every time I go for a drive.

Last edited:
I would have to agree here, to me it just feels softer than 2017 and it just doesn't make it enjoyable for me.

I'm not sure what you mean about softer, for me it's feels bit more lifeless and getting the power down is a little laggy. Then there the tire temp issue. When people are stopping on a slow out lap to cool their tires, something is clearly wrong!
I really enjoyed hotlapping every week and racing on Fridays with the f1-only crew, now I'm just frustrated and thinking about dropping out. Also our numbers are super low now, guess people felt the same. Yet to hear anyone say ''oh this feels amazing'' but only complains or can't figure it out.

I'm not sure what you mean about softer, for me it's feels bit more lifeless and getting the power down is a little laggy. Then there the tire temp issue. When people are stopping on a slow out lap to cool their tires, something is clearly wrong!
I really enjoyed hotlapping every week and racing on Fridays with the f1-only crew, now I'm just frustrated and thinking about dropping out. Also our numbers are super low now, guess people felt the same. Yet to hear anyone say ''oh this feels amazing'' but only complains or can't figure it out.
I agree to that cause to me the 2017 car just felt more eager to do what I want. The 2018 car though feels to me that it has lost that and it just feels cumbersome to drive at times,and if I try to make it do what you want it'll either stick or just straight up just give up and just spits me off the road.

Seamless Blur....

Finally!! Told myself I wasn't going to show until I'd finished and tested everything but I couldn't help myself :laugh:
I've rebuilt all the logs from my vectors to get it all right. I did attempt it last night but didn't take into account that the UV doesn't go all the way to the edge of the texture - what a numpty I was!
In the end I took a 2nd copy of the P Zero letters and extended the stripes lined it up to the pixel to be the correct distance away to get the blur to be correct.

I'll go and get my rainbow paintbrush out now to do the rest of them.

Seamless Blur....

Finally!! Told myself I wasn't going to show until I'd finished and tested everything but I couldn't help myself :laugh:
I've rebuilt all the logs from my vectors to get it all right. I did attempt it last night but didn't take into account that the UV doesn't go all the way to the edge of the texture - what a numpty I was!
In the end I took a 2nd copy of the P Zero letters and extended the stripes lined it up to the pixel to be the correct distance away to get the blur to be correct.

I'll go and get my rainbow paintbrush out now to do the rest of them.
4K Slicks all made and checked. Time to (re-)make the inters and wets

Tires have passed QC and are ready to be loaded on to the delivery truck. Just waiting on the Pirelli marketing department now to make the brochure (write something for the download page and install instructions) ;):p

4K Soft in KS showroom, default pp filter.

I do have to go out though first so don't start hammering that F5 key just yet! :p

Tires have passed QC and are ready to be loaded on to the delivery truck. Just waiting on the Pirelli marketing department now to make the brochure (write something for the download page and install instructions) ;):p

4K Soft in KS showroom, default pp filter.

I do have to go out though first so don't start hammering that F5 key just yet! :p

Instructions unclear... Starts hitting F5

When I'm driving version V2 I experience that sometimes the hood of the car seems to float slightly. I mean that it goes up and down a little like it's floating on water. Am I the only one to experience that?
Hi can you show maybe what you mean please ?

Latest News

Back