Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
I installed this mod but the lights on the steering wheel doesn't seem to be working. I tried the SF70-H from the DLC and the Formula Hybrid 2017 and the lights works just fine. What am I missing that is causing the lack of lights?

I installed this mod but the lights on the steering wheel doesn't seem to be working. I tried the SF70-H from the DLC and the Formula Hybrid 2017 and the lights works just fine. What am I missing that is causing the lack of lights?
AAS in the menu UI turn it back on :)

I'm sure people wanted to see progress on the Mercedes, but I wanted to finish off the tires first...
Inters:

Wets:

Obviously credit goes to @chargingcar as he did almost all the hard work with the amazing PSD file :inlove::inlove:. I did however, spend several hours doing the logos with the pen tool in photoshop and made a new barcode ;)

Have to say those treads look amazing CC!! Ready for some faux wet weather AC testing (I use the excellent Good & Bad Weather Suite) :p
Need to make some 2K and 1K versions now. Planning to just open all the 4K DDS/PNGs and re-size them (nearest neighbour for hard edges?) unless there's a better way(?).

After that just need to test them all in-game and good to go. Can I have some opinions: Do people want the 4K versions as well or should I just upload the 1K & 2K? I've zipped the 4K textures and its 155mb already.

I'm sure people wanted to see progress on the Mercedes, but I wanted to finish off the tires first...
Inters:

Wets:

Obviously credit goes to @chargingcar as he did almost all the hard work with the amazing PSD file :inlove::inlove:. I did however, spend several hours doing the logos with the pen tool in photoshop and made a new barcode ;)

Have to say those treads look amazing CC!! Ready for some faux wet weather AC testing (I use the excellent Good & Bad Weather Suite) :p
Need to make some 2K and 1K versions now. Planning to just open all the 4K DDS/PNGs and re-size them (nearest neighbour for hard edges?) unless there's a better way(?).

After that just need to test them all in-game and good to go. Can I have some opinions: Do people want the 4K versions as well or should I just upload the 1K & 2K? I've zipped the 4K textures and its 155mb already.
Tyres look amazing, thanks to everyone involved in making them. I would like the option of 4K textures if possible.

Cant wait to show this new display wow, I have orders to wait so need to be patient,
like watching Jesus turn water into wine watching this display work... :geek: wow .

Inters:

Wets:

Which textures are best to use ingame? 1K or 2K

Release this evening.
RB.jpg

Inters:

Wets:

Come onnn stop teasing, start releasing!!

Come onnn stop teasing, start releasing!!

He made a app before for the 2017 car that switched the tires manually was pretty cool to say the least,
I imagine back stage hes working on a updated app and tire pack :p

Soon! :laugh: Managed to resize them all quite quickly - took copies of the 4K versions, made 2 actions to resize to 50% and 25% and then ran through them with File > Automate > Batch :)
Here's a look at the 1K wet tire... looks pretty good and not that bad even close up in showroom....

Still want to check them all in-game to make sure all the textures load ok as I had one not work properly on the lanzo skin. Fingers crossed tires will be released on Friday if not before.

I do have plans to update the app but it should work as is with FH2018 tires. You tell it where your tires are saved and where the car skins folder is and then choose which ones you want and it just copies all the files in the source folder to all the car skins. I am hoping to update it so you can choose tires per skin and have a random function with the ability to narrow it down (e.g. to 3 colours) - I just haven't had the chance to work on it yet been too busy skinning! The mercedes is the next on my list to get done and then I might have a look at the app again.

Here's the link to the app on RD: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ac-tirecolourpicker-v1-0.16457/

Soon! :laugh: Managed to resize them all quite quickly - took copies of the 4K versions, made 2 actions to resize to 50% and 25% and then ran through them with File > Automate > Batch :)
Here's a look at the 1K wet tire... looks pretty good and not that bad even close up in showroom....

Still want to check them all in-game to make sure all the textures load ok as I had one not work properly on the lanzo skin. Fingers crossed tires will be released on Friday if not before.

I do have plans to update the app but it should work as is with FH2018 tires. You tell it where your tires are saved and where the car skins folder is and then choose which ones you want and it just copies all the files in the source folder to all the car skins. I am hoping to update it so you can choose tires per skin and have a random function with the ability to narrow it down (e.g. to 3 colours) - I just haven't had the chance to work on it yet been too busy skinning! The mercedes is the next on my list to get done and then I might have a look at the app again.

Here's the link to the app on RD: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ac-tirecolourpicker-v1-0.16457/
Normal maps for the tires the pink normals main tex I left all 2k minimum ,
so even though the diffuse 1k the normals are still 2k gives maximum effect ,
also I saved all the textures 1k the diffuse as 8,8,8,8 uncompressed which dont give any dds bugs :) dxt5 is no use here .

Diffuse main logos 1024x1024 8,8,8,8 uncompressed 4mb ,
blur 512 8,8,8,8 uncompressed 1mb ,
normals main details 2048 png ,
normals blur 1024-512 png
also never save .dds with 12mipmaps only 1 mipmaps
d8dcd6afd4c05ca89d767213a8fe6b07.png

Latest News

Back