Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
Yes you will be able to make the RSS_Tire_xtra whatever colors or even text you want,
just extra tire features like yesterday or something I added the rim logos also,
just adds that little extra in the details :)
Normally the blur I use 444 motion blur set to 0 angle obviously :)
Very cool! Love the attention to detail it agrees with my bit of OCD :p I'll need to remember and do the logos and the green stripe on the wheels of the Merc when the body is finished.

Very cool! Love the attention to detail it agrees with my bit of OCD :p I'll need to remember and do the logos and the green stripe on the wheels of the Merc when the body is finished.
On the DEV Hybrid I actually made a band on the rims similar to the merc,
it actually changed colors with the compounds looked really cool, also created a system for displays,
that actually shown 4x tires and actually glowed each corner the more you went off track,
visually to me was perfect, even if your LF tire touched the grass 2mm it shown on the display,
but was deemed unrealistic so removed it sadly :)

Can see it here changed with the compounds as I said but we removed it, looked cool :D
really early 2017 dev this october 2016 .
ffd1d3b961d7063333ccf6a537accb48.jpg

Would have kept on with this style of dev, just not sure anyone even knows the features are even there :)
we do not create cars for games we engineer cars for games in house from scratch.
custom_showroom_1522675796.jpg

custom_showroom_1522676096.jpg

custom_showroom_1522676157.jpg

Would have kept on with this style of dev, just not sure anyone even knows the features are even there :)
we do not create cars for games we engineer cars for games in house from scratch.
custom_showroom_1522675796.jpg

custom_showroom_1522676096.jpg

custom_showroom_1522676157.jpg
Yes these things were awesome but as you say not sure most people noticed (like the tape on the F2 brake ducts). I guess in a similar way to CM most people barely scratch the surface.
I haven't driven the F2 car as much as I would have liked (apart from a cracking race against the AI at monza) and before I started doing skins, rarely even went into the showroom at all. I did know about the disassembly and brake tape though as I watched @Ferrariman601 review! :D the level of detail he goes into in a video is fantastic.. I thought I knew a lot about F1 but have learned loads from his reviews. :inlove:

Just another minor detail for you guys,
look nice making renders when you create your own custom liveries and belts :)
custom_showroom_1522677339.jpg

Well there is big discussion going here behind the scenes about a godly second display been made with trackmaps and tire wear and delta heaven :rolleyes:
Multi-page display is not supported in AC but I think I have seen something like this before with the Virtual Simulazioni Ferrari F1 Concept, where we switched displays with the lights button IIRC. Are you planning a similar solution? It would be incredibly welcome by the way :)

On a side note VS did a few awesome F1 cars, it's a shame that they are not supported anymore :/

Well there is big discussion going here behind the scenes about a godly second display been made with trackmaps and tire wear and delta heaven :rolleyes:

Oooh that sounds intriguing :D
Also the Merc-style nose for an S2 idea was pretty cool too, but maybe some time later in the year when you have time at hand. No rush and take your time with V3, I love watching this thread :thumbsup:

Car is complete the V3 and tested ingame visually never did any fps checks but there is nothing to change so makes no difference even checking, it is what it is,
just adding some more details while I am here also playing with RF2 tires tex as well not sure if the update will be today or tomorrow, there will be some more racing at the weekend as well, so will be 100% before that point, but the next days make no difference its best to have longer and check every mm,
because this car will be final 1000% visually from my side :) unless at some point there could be a s2 version with a different nose as I mentioned before, but the only reason I would make that is to lower the entire thing maybe 15mm starting from 360 camera I like the lower 2017 style much more it looks more aggressive.
Great job on this car.
The level of detail is incredible.
I especially love that 2D image above, showing airflow around the ...hence the reference to flow vis.

Latest News

Back