Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
Wait - V3 already?? Wow!
Big list man youll have to do another video,
visually there is a lot of differences now, saw a few things in your video that required some attention also,
small bugs in areas, on the DRS post I noticed a tweeked normal, not visually there on the maps but ingame you could see it,
must be 20 updates in the V3 at least including brand new driver and belts , there wont be no more after this we doubt its polished like glass :D

New high res logo layer,
with cockpit surround added 2 areas 4 parts in total , new emergency location added on chassis,
mirrors added and all ao maps baked for the logos :)
I will provide this to you guys just after the release of the car ill update the packs.
5e9cea55c64531c0202ee14c33b6ae8c.png

Nothing else will fit well you see the car is more white than red almost :geek:
e0dd946f3388aa0e279276f962233582.png

337,000 triangles highest quality detailed car ever seen inside AC, I cant go no more now its tanked.

Guys, i'm not sure if i'm supposed to post this noob question here, but I am kinda struggling with my G29 wheel rotation degree. Is there a best-practice for the Formula Hybrid 2018? I experimented with so many different rotation degrees, now that I'm kinda stuck. If i set it to default (863 with the Wizard in Assetto Corsa) I feel that i should have more grip while turning into corners. Instead it goes kinda wide. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. I really love the new 2018 car and I hope i can get my wheel adjusted to it.

and who paints the Williams? :whistling::)
There are some talented painters in this forum, maybe that guy who created the Force India and Toro Rosso? His skins are really nice...:thumbsup:

Alright jokes aside, maybe all the people who created skins for this car should talk about it in this thread. Otherwise we will end up with 3 different Williams versions. :D
@chrisi2174 What do you think about the Williams? You did an amazing job on the Ferrari and having another skin made by you would be great!

Calling this some good progress! Just quickly stuck the Petronas logo on for some context

Probably call it a day for tonight.
Lower black sections done with a solid vector @ 90% opacity and then brushed out by hand with a mask :D
By this early WIP screenshot I can already tell that this skin will be stunning once it's finished,
it's great to have you working on it, much appreciated! :)

There are some talented painters in this forum, maybe that guy who created the Force India and Toro Rosso? His skins are really nice...:thumbsup:

Alright jokes aside, maybe all the people who created skins for this car should talk about it in this thread. Otherwise we will end up with 3 different Williams versions. :D
@chrisi2174 What do you think about the Williams? You did an amazing job on the Ferrari and having another skin made by you would be great!

That's why it's better to ask. Would be sad if there are 2-3 people invest a lot of work for the same Skin. The Williams and the Mercedes would be at the last of my list.
The Williams and Mercedes are very difficult to paint with their many stripes.
Fortunately, the Mercedes is already paintet by davewilliams000. :thumbsup:

That's why it's better to ask. Would be sad if there are 2-3 people invest a lot of work for the same Skin. The Williams and the Mercedes would be at the last of my list.
The Williams and Mercedes are very difficult to paint with their many stripes.
Fortunately, the Mercedes is already paintet by davewilliams000. :thumbsup:
I did last years Williams...:roflmao:

Unfortunately the UCM car is probably faster than the Williams at the moment, which is both funny and depressing at the same time :whistling:

God i miss my old student days, being able to play video games when the sun is up during a week day... Those who can, please enjoy it :')
You mean you are retired now? And old man with stick in hand :D

Seriously, with some laugh, we are grown up, but we still have to find a way to enjoy life, do what you like the most, and no matter what that is, right:thumbsup:

Guys, i'm not sure if i'm supposed to post this noob question here, but I am kinda struggling with my G29 wheel rotation degree. Is there a best-practice for the Formula Hybrid 2018? I experimented with so many different rotation degrees, now that I'm kinda stuck. If i set it to default (863 with the Wizard in Assetto Corsa) I feel that i should have more grip while turning into corners. Instead it goes kinda wide. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. I really love the new 2018 car and I hope i can get my wheel adjusted to it.
No idea about the g29 (T500 here) but I would have it set to whatever means you have 1:1 with the in game wheel so what turning your wheel 90 degrees turns the in game whhel the same - i would say guessing that whatever rotation is in the settings for the wheel should be the same in the game options. The only place F1 drivers ever need to turn as much as 180 on the steering wheel is the hairpin at Monaco as far as I know.
I use the ''soft lock' option in content manager, where my wheel is set to its max rotation of 1080 and it changes the max lock angle based on the car, but this is not available in the stock launcher as I just checked having not used it in years.
Sorry couldn't be more help as I have different equipment and use CM as the launcher.

You mean you are retired now? And old man with stick in hand :D

Seriously, with some laugh, we are grown up, but we still have to find a way to enjoy life, do what you like the most, and no matter what that is, right:thumbsup:
No i still like being amongst the living :D It's just impossible to play games when the sun's up during the weekdays when my industry(advertising) has ruthless 09:00 - 19:00 working hours as a standard...

No i still like being amongst the living :D It's just impossible to play games when the sun's up during the weekdays when my industry(advertising) has ruthless 09:00 - 19:00 working hours as a standard...
I know, I was kidding. This is modern life, fight for survival. Btw, in which company you work (where is it from)?

I know, I was kidding. This is modern life, fight for survival. Btw, in which company you work (where is it from)?
A small ad agency from turkey. Our website is embarrassing right now so can't link it but it's called Sinerji.

People in big agencies in istanbul sometimes don't leave the office for 3-4 days.

Latest News

Back