Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
If you look at center its got the snozzle, it reminds me of some kind of ant eater suck up those G,s,
anyways at the either side of the snozzle I made 2 extra undernose details, to channel more airflow deeper under the car, and to be honest its quite wasteful in a game I dont think anyone as noticed it yet,
but the idea is to channel the airflow further back and allow it to get picked up by our bargeboards system and presystems.
356c02f58727d6aefbe307b700c3bf10.png

as you can see above the 2 small areas like teeth :)

now here there are in a lot more details which was a nightmare regarding making the UV of the nose was really time consuming mapping everything but ensuring the carbon was still perfect.
4995c2e9a7a3aa53494e7ab20077fdf0.png

dont know why I got carried away with it, but you need these details :D
e286034cfc9d6daed7efd69187e88c96.jpg

maybe I could have made something similar to the post above,
but we always ask ourselves the same question where would be the fun in that ?

the Ferrari man video explains all of.the amazing details the car design has rss are always so detailed that makes them number 1

Is it possible to import the whole Plate into the HIGHS_RES_LOGOS?

View attachment 244498
Yeah currently its too much would have to make a high res 2 I already have the high res logos , then a high res 1 for the halo and that would require a high res 2 not sure currently what the file is running like ingame fps wise but the kn5 now is back upto 41mb I believe ill look yeah almost 41.7mb ,
I dont mind adding the entire front wing to maybe a high res 2 layer but you guys hammer scales for nothing ,
I downloaded a skin and saw a 4096 high res 1 layer,
so maybe for the sake of people actually driving the car I doubt its wise everyone will be using too many 2 and 4k skins :D

Get out the Flow vis....
Maybe when I get home from work this evening, I'll have an RSS e-mail. :p
Car is complete the V3 and tested ingame visually never did any fps checks but there is nothing to change so makes no difference even checking, it is what it is,
just adding some more details while I am here also playing with RF2 tires tex as well not sure if the update will be today or tomorrow, there will be some more racing at the weekend as well, so will be 100% before that point, but the next days make no difference its best to have longer and check every mm,
because this car will be final 1000% visually from my side :) unless at some point there could be a s2 version with a different nose as I mentioned before, but the only reason I would make that is to lower the entire thing maybe 15mm starting from 360 camera I like the lower 2017 style much more it looks more aggressive.

So anyways dont think this will get everyones blood boiling but been bothering me for weeks,
its these small details personally I find that makes the difference visually,
I have a front tire texture and a rear tire texture 2x front and 2x rear, I tried this before in the other thread,
but on the insides was showing RF instead of LF small niggle so deleted the idea,

I basically knew I could achieve it by adding mesh and making it its own texture, but then means making blur mesh and then adding it to all LOD,
so anyways such a small detail, maybe dont mean anything to anyone but I like it and feel satisfied with the end results, independent tire markings outside only all 4 corners :rolleyes:
sprayed by hand also took me ages to find the brush i liked :D:D.
custom_showroom_1522671784.jpg

custom_showroom_1522671645.jpg

custom_showroom_1522671694.jpg

custom_showroom_1522671747.jpg

RSS_Tire_Xtra
5a28c71ca9d122433f42db165b4cabc5.png

Roll out V3 Soooooooooooooooooon! :p

So anyways dont think this will get everyones blood boiling but been bothering me for weeks,
its these small details personally I find that makes the difference visually,
I have a front tire texture and a rear tire texture 2x front and 2x rear, I tried this before in the other thread,
but on the insides was showing RF instead of LF small niggle so deleted the idea,

I basically knew I could achieve it by adding mesh and making it its own texture, but then means making blur mesh and then adding it to all LOD,
so anyways such a small detail, maybe dont mean anything to anyone but I like it and feel satisfied with the end results, independent tire markings outside only all 4 corners :rolleyes:
sprayed by hand also took me ages to find the brush i liked :D:D.
custom_showroom_1522671784.jpg

custom_showroom_1522671645.jpg

custom_showroom_1522671694.jpg

custom_showroom_1522671747.jpg

RSS_Tire_Xtra
5a28c71ca9d122433f42db165b4cabc5.png

Roll out V3 Soooooooooooooooooon! :p
Looks cool! What sort of blub you use.. just curious, or is it a trade secret? ;)

Edit: forgot to add will the texture be supplied so we can maybe change colour?.. perhaps then can have different colours for different compounds or accurate to what a specific team uses to go with each skin

Damn autocorrect (and that was after I already corrected once) I meant blur settings :laugh:

forgot to add will the texture be supplied so we can maybe change colour?.. perhaps then can have different colours for different compounds or accurate to what a specific team uses to go with each skin
Yes you will be able to make the RSS_Tire_xtra whatever colors or even text you want,
just extra tire features like yesterday or something I added the rim logos also,
just adds that little extra in the details :)
Normally the blur I use 444 motion blur set to 0 angle obviously :)

Latest News

Back