Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
Strange bug I never saw it before that solves the issues with the LEDS but also we updated them some more as well to work with no AA and updated a lot of other areas V3 is still the one to have and most likely final car we will release specially 3D wise/visuals of these current standard and S1 :)
Any idea when it will be released?
Yeah, i was actually wondering if i have the AA turned on, since i have all settings set to max anyway. But. i also remember playing with the settings a week back and i might have turned the AA off since i am using a 4k monitor resolution anyway. Well, seems like the V3 will solve the problem so yeah, great job on that. Really really worth it. You guys should do some tracks as well, i would easily pay for them what i pay in iRacing ;)

Reactions: CC
Well not 100% sure if this useful or not,
but while im here I added a HIGH res logos mesh for the mirrors also,
one is level and one rotated could have had both level but would have been small and under the nose at the bottom, anyways I will update the templates :)
abc56b529fb066091c09ebf94a34ac2a.jpg

Also I like this,
some teams have TCAM colors here around these areas I like the style,
the roof TCAM on the hoop made no difference baking a AO because there is nothing to occlude the shadows,
here we have the rainlight so I will bake it and make a small area on my map,
if you want to do so this can be colored as well but ill leave it invisible in the templates :)
cb1fab0edd08e387a4d1020238f443a9.png

Well its baked and painted,
as I was saying its an option and will be here with V3 :)
599ff50e4c6ea6e0048bed5ebb592bda.png

Any ideas while I am here 1 hr or so finalizing these details guys ?
anything missing you want adding say so now and ill try and add them within reason,
visual logos details not wings :p ?

Any ideas while I am here 1 hr or so finalizing these details guys ?
anything missing you want adding say so now and ill try and add them within reason,
visual logos details not wings :p ?

Could add these areas To the HIGHS_RES_LOGOS.dds if u could squeeze em in somewhere.
Hires.jpg
would help with the RB

I would say check the dot in the delta time on the steering wheel. It's too much to the right so with some numbers you either don't see it or it clips into the "tenth" number.

Can't wait for V3. Will the pre-V3 skin work with V3? :)

I completely removed Version 1, when I downloaded version 2.
That was exactly three days ago.
With all the talk about version 3, I figured I'd wait to reinstall..
I'm now starting to suffer FH 2018 withdrawal symptoms. :laugh:

I completely removed Version 1, when I downloaded version 2.
That was exactly three days ago.
With all the talk about version 3, I figured I'd wait to reinstall..
I'm now starting to suffer FH 2018 withdrawal symptoms. :laugh:
Usually when cc leaves a thread during a busy time, it's because he's prepping an update. Let's hope this is one of those times. :p

Latest News

Back