Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
Watching that video almost makes me wish I had not removed this which took a lot of development,
but the details was crazy :geek: loads of hidden dev like this.
504b3235b2a54c860f0a26cdb4ff61ce.jpg

Still +0.040 off my best lap with the 2017 FH :D :O_o: ( I made the lap on practice mode )
View attachment 244133
Good job! I think I still need to play with the diff settings more as struggling to get the power down quickly out of the slow corners - T3 (the loop?) and brooklands. Definitely have a low 1.27 or even a 1.26 in me if I hooked up the perfect lap. I couldn't get anywhere near this (as seen in my laptimes list) in the 2017 car think this one suits my driving style better

Pole time this year will likely be a 1.24 the cars are about 1 second faster than last year and they've resurfaced the entire track which they think will give another 1 second improvement

Good job! I think I still need to play with the diff settings more as struggling to get the power down quickly out of the slow corners - T3 (the loop?) and brooklands. Definitely have a low 1.27 or even a 1.26 in me if I hooked up the perfect lap. I couldn't get anywhere near this (as seen in my laptimes list) in the 2017 car think this one suits my driving style better

Pole time this year will likely be a 1.24 the cars are about 1 second faster than last year and they've resurfaced the entire track which they think will give another 1 second improvement

Yeah, Silverstone is a strange track for me, I can get very close to real lap times in most of the tracks, but in Silverstone I really struggle to do that. With SS I made a 28.0 while real pole lap was a 26.600.

Yeah, Silverstone is a strange track for me, I can get very close to real lap times in most of the tracks, but in Silverstone I really struggle to do that. With SS I made a 28.0 while real pole lap was a 26.600.
I'm normally within 3 seconds of real times in most cars on most tracks so amazed i got it down to 2 seconds this time (discounting the new track surface) :)

P.S. no time for skinning tonight. Had an Easter egg hunt to organise for my 3yr old :roflmao:

I'm still wondering why some of us have the rev LED issues while others don't... deleted everything including reshade, all PP filters, all mods... but still nothing... . Anyway, i've heard you guys found out where the "issue" was so that's great. Patiently waiting for the V3...

I'm still wondering why some of us have the rev LED issues while others don't... deleted everything including reshade, all PP filters, all mods... but still nothing... . Anyway, i've heard you guys found out where the "issue" was so that's great. Patiently waiting for the V3...
Its AAS turn it back on :)
973e371870178133aae53c449625bedb.png

Last edited:
You gotta be kidding me ... :) . Just that? So simple? Well, i am not at home until Tuesday but i can't wait to try it out...
Thanks a lot!

Happy Easter!
Strange bug I never saw it before that solves the issues with the LEDS but also we updated them some more as well to work with no AA and updated a lot of other areas V3 is still the one to have and most likely final car we will release specially 3D wise/visuals of these current standard and S1 :)

Latest News

Back