RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team name*: Martini RacingTeam
Team owner*: Claudio Barrera
Team owner forum name*: @Toi
Drivers out: Jony Martinez
Drivers in: Borja Garcia , @Gartxi
I shall ensure all drivers are Premium Members for each round of the series*: YES
I agree to the TOLA*: YES

Last edited:
Delightfully my local Lidl's has got some French food stocked in alongside its Spanish stuff... I wonder what tasty morsels I can find this time round. Who remembers the fateful broadcast when I tried (garlic) snails for the first time on air? These are delights that you'll all be enjoying during the small hours of night :D

Delightfully my local Lidl's has got some French food stocked in alongside its Spanish stuff... I wonder what tasty morsels I can find this time round. Who remembers the fateful broadcast when I tried (garlic) snails for the first time on air? These are delights that you'll all be enjoying during the small hours of night :D
allofmyyes

Its all about France for me at present.
Formula SimRacing at Nevers Magny Cours this weekend, then a short haul to LeMans.
Planning to fully enjoy the many patisserie delights

IMG_4639.JPG :barefoot:

Am I the only one who can't see anything at night?
At one point we had some problems but it is fine now… It is a bit difficult at dusk, but not more than other tracks… And better once it is completely dark. I find it fine now; and have not seen anyone complaining lately…

It might be car related: maybe try to ask your teammates? Or see if you can adjust the brightness of your screen? The light in your room is important too: maybe you need a darker room if you can. :)

At one point we had some problems but it is fine now… It is a bit difficult at dusk, but not more than other tracks… And better once it is completely dark. I find it fine now; and have not seen anyone complaining lately…

It might be car related: maybe try to ask your teammates? Or see if you can adjust the brightness of your screen? The light in your room is important too: maybe you need a darker room if you can. :)
I've raced 12h of Sebring at SRC, and it was perfectly fine, but here I can't see anything past 150 meters. Headlight don't light up anything and I think that would be a big issue come on race day.

here I can't see anything past 150 meters. Headlight don't light up anything and I think that would be a big issue come on race day.
Then we might have our chance in the race! :roflmao::roflmao:

Now that it is almost summer, I noticed that I have more light in my room compare to night races I did earlier this year: I have brighten a bit my screen to compensate.

Then there is something wrong again, and it is coming from the game… We had the problem last week, and it was fixed in an update without touching the cars or the track… Hopefully it gets fixed again soon! Thanks for the info Tobias! :thumbsup:

It's evidently an issue with the current build.
Last time there were complaints I could test it and even though it was hard to see, it wasn't impossible. Now it looks like I'm heading to a classic car meeting without fitting in proper headlights for the trip. Can't see absolutely anything that isn't metallic or meant to emit light.

If only we had those fancy Led's and reflectors that the track currently has:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back