RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANNOUNCEMENT!

It's that time of the year again folks, "Le Mans" Season! And I shall soon be embarking on a journey to the real 24 Hours of Le Mans. My excursion - a long drive to Dover, followed by a rest on the ferry, before a pit stop in Germany, and an octuple stint down to the Circuit de la Sarthe - commences today. During this time I shall be without an Internet connection, therefore a small team of staff members will be around to answer your queries and attempt to resolve any problems in my stead.

With regards to PMs, once I have returned I will try my best to read all of those sent to me, but due to the incredibly tight time constraints before the Round 3 I cannot guarantee that I will be able to respond. Therefore I would recommend also including @Frank as part of any private conversations else you may not receive a reply; he should also be able to answer a number of your queries.

Finally, this just leaves me to say I wish you all the best of luck with testing and training over the next week, and if you will also be at Le Mans then don't be a stranger - let me know so that we can arrange a bit of a meet up at some point during the week.

ANNOUNCEMENT!

It's that time of the year again folks, "Le Mans" Season! And I shall soon be embarking on a journey to the real 24 Hours of Le Mans. My excursion - a long drive to Dover, followed by a rest on the ferry, before a pit stop in Germany, and an octuple stint down to the Circuit de la Sarthe - commences today. During this time I shall be without an Internet connection, therefore a small team of staff members will be around to answer your queries and attempt to resolve any problems in my stead.

With regards to PMs, once I have returned I will try my best to read all of those sent to me, but due to the incredibly tight time constraints before the Round 3 I cannot guarantee that I will be able to respond. Therefore I would recommend also including @Frank as part of any private conversations else you may not receive a reply; he should also be able to answer a number of your queries.

Finally, this just leaves me to say I wish you all the best of luck with testing and training over the next week, and if you will also be at Le Mans then don't be a stranger - let me know so that we can arrange a bit of a meet up at some point during the week.

Quick question about track limits, is it still as long as you get no cut track warning it's ok? Or is it white lines everywhere.
Would a lap like this be legal? I think I just went over the white line a couple times, but never got a track cut:

Quick question about track limits, is it still as long as you get no cut track warning it's ok? Or is it white lines everywhere.
Would a lap like this be legal? I think I just went over the white line a couple times, but never got a track cut:
That is certainly pushing the limits, both in track limits and what an engine is capable of handling. White lines are white lines, so crossing them with all four is illigal, for me it is hard to see if that is actually being done on that video though.

If you have subscribed to the private Steam Workshop group for the RDLMS (see here) then the resources will be automatically downloaded by Steam. If you have not done this then you can simply login to the server, and the missing components should be automatically downloaded and installed. There is also a direct download link to the custom car / skin pack in the opening post of this thread.
Hi Daiman, I post a request to Gijs van Elderen two days ago but nothing until now... is there another way?

@Yuri, if we did the cut detetection propperly, you would have recieveced 3x10 seconds. Cutting left, right and going wide.

I'll prepare a batch file for you: "/addpenalty 30 yuri" :roflmao:

20170601112644_1.jpg

I wonder how many hours you can sustain that handling in s2?lol.
Looked ok-ish until i saw the out of car picture that RD staff showed. Do they allow four wheels off track at the VEC site or did you just misjudge the white lines?

Looked ok-ish until i saw the out of car picture that RD staff showed. Do they allow four wheels off track at the VEC site or did you just misjudge the white lines?
Nope, VEC allows only 2 wheels off track, I mean outside the white lines. (Yuri is a ugly cheater:cautious:) What comes to the setup, it's still WIP. ;)
BTW can someone borrow me extra headlights for Vette, please? Even flashlight is okay.:thumbsup::laugh:

Nope, VEC allows only 2 wheels off track, I mean outside the white lines. (Yuri is a ugly cheater:cautious:) What comes to the setup, it's still WIP. ;)
BTW can someone borrow me extra headlights for Vette, please? Even flashlight is okay.:thumbsup::laugh:
You dont need a flashlight. If yuri keeps driving the car like that, he will light the way for all of us :ninja::thumbsup::inlove:
monza-italy-a-mechanics-attempts-to-put-out-the-fire-in-the-pits-of-picture-id73875698

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Bon Voyage

don't think the picture was our car though ^^
But this has answered my question, I wasn't sure if they let the game handle it completely in race (like VEC) or if we need to keep 2 wheels within the white lines at all times.

And about the driving, gotta see what 100% is so you can drive 95% in the race ;)

Looked ok-ish until i saw the out of car picture that RD staff showed.

To make things clear: That's not Yuri's car.

If the car is yawing left, right thru that chicane, you know you are cutting big time...

BTW: if someone sees another car repeately cutting track during practice, quali, race. REPORT HIM to the stewards.

If you see someone cutting track during unofficial practice. Tell him: He might not be aware of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back