RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok update last night i went online and the track and roadside objects and walls looked clearer without any bloom effect or glare. Only glare was off some fire trucks but not really inportant. So overall much better. Sorry been meaning to get some screenshots i see if I can get a video if better.

Last edited:
Just found a little glitch in the pit lane.
If you go up to the 3rd or 4th gear in the pit lane, then your speed will go up to the limit (by more than 5 kph) and you'll get stop and go penalty. Don't really know if it can be fixed, but be careful guys and don't shift up through the gears in the pit-lane :O_o:.
It isn't a glitch, just your engine probably preventing itself from stalling.

Ok here the live broadcast from last night with me John and Max getting the most out of the car. Running on dx11 and must say at night and day track looks great. Only niggle could we have brighter headlights for the Aston? Seems like we got glow worms in jam jars. Or maybe just make the corner markers more reflective or something?
Excuse my driving with low downforce and messing about with my brakes balance there were many spins.

Hello all, just a quick note that Wild Weasel is on the lookout of at least one more driver at the moment in order to get ready for Le Mans. Anyone reliable, with a sense of humour is welcome.

upload_2017-5-30_20-49-23.png

Is this normal because of the server or am I having a issue?

Thanks.

Also, I have another request for the track (Other than bullards in the Dunlop chicane)!
I'd like to see the 2nd sector start after tertre rouge, or after the forza chicane. Then having the 3rd sector start either after mulsanne corner or after indianapolis.
That'd make especially the 1st sector alot more useful! (So we don't have a 2m+ sector...)

Cheers

Also, I have another request for the track (Other than bullards in the Dunlop chicane)!
I'd like to see the 2nd sector start after tertre rouge, or after the forza chicane. Then having the 3rd sector start either after mulsanne corner or after indianapolis.
That'd make especially the 1st sector alot more useful! (So we don't have a 2m+ sector...)

Cheers

I know mate, sector 1 is way to long.

TBA: I don't know what will happen to the AIW if i move these sectors.
If you don't mind i'll leave them as they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back