RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT!

The server for Round 2 - RACEDEPARTMENT.COM LMS R2 - is now available for testing and training; live timing and live weather have been enabled. Once again I have also set up the server for dry-only testing - RACEDEPARTMENT.COM LMS DRY - and this is also connected to the live timing system. Please let me know if there are any issues, or if you have any questions.
cant get in the server , message "failed verification"

I can't seem to download the track; ''Package not available''.
E: I get verification failed too, but only on the ''Dry'' server. The live one gives me ''Package not available''.

Last edited:
Apologies guys, the GetMod service is currently down therefore you will not be able to download required resources by logging in to the rF2 dedicated server, until GetMod server itself has been restarted. Unfortunately this is completely out of our control, and I cannot upload the track component file at this moment, thus there is little more I can do in this instance and at this time. I will not actually be able to upload the track until tomorrow at the earliest.

An alternative to downloading required resources via the server is to join the private Steam Workshop group for the RDLMS. This is a much more reliable and convenient means of acquiring and managing necessary files to access the server, and it will allow you to download updates quicker. In case you have not seen it already, you can find more information here.

Sorry again for the issues and inconvenience.

Last edited:
Yeah don't mind me. I tried to open it while not signed into steam on my browser :rolleyes:
:D
62564828.jpg

Steam Id (display name): wrexer
RD Forum name: Daryl Russell
RDLMS Team number & name: #121 DR Motorsport (number to be confirmed)

Steam Id (display name): flyer23
RD Forum name: John Nelson
RDLMS Team number & name: #121 DR Motorsport (number to be confirmed)

John Nelson in process of becoming a premium member

Last edited:
Hey chaps, unfortunately the GetMod service is still down, therefore missing resources cannot be automatically downloaded and installed when you access the server. In case you would prefer not to join the Steam Workshop group I have included a password protected link to allow you to manually download and install the track component file in the opening post of this thread. The password is the same as that for logging in to the server. I have not yet uploaded the file to RaceDepartment itself because the track is still in beta whilst development is being completed - more on this in the next post.

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Please be aware that the server has been set up with and is currently using a "beta" version of the track, whilst it is still being prepared for league use. Therefore you may find minor bugs / issues that still need to be ironed out. Please direct any questions about the track, or bug reports to @Gijs van Elderen. An announcement shall be made each time a new version of the track is released and made available.

And finally, over the coming weeks we shall review processes, as well as the rules and regulations, to determine where changes and improvements can be made based on the lessons learned following the first round. Any updates and announcements shall be posted in the event thread for Round 2, as well as the private Important Information for Drivers thread.

Thank you all again, and we look forward to seeing you for Round 2.

Sorry to go broken record mode, but is there actually going to be a sharing of the server replay so we can make educated incident reviews?

Sorry to go broken record mode, but is there actually going to be a sharing of the server replay so we can make educated incident reviews?
Ah yes, my apologies! I completely forgot to include the download link for the replay file in my previous post... :redface:

You can acquire the replay file for Round 1 from here. :thumbsup:

Hello Daiman

I can now confirm to you that we are all Premium members :

Team name: Frenchie Fox Racing
Team owner*: Theo Badry
Team owner forum name*: Wasichu
Preferred class*: P2
Driver 1*: Theo Badry -Wasichu
Driver 2*: Emmanuel Taphinaud
Driver 3: Laurent Gueneau
Driver 4:
Driver 5:
Driver 6:
I shall ensure all drivers are Premium Members for each round of the series*: YES
I agree to the TOLA*: YES

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back