RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!
I think there should be a link in the first post to weather forecast website which the plugin works...
Ah yes, this completely slipped my mind! Thanks for the reminder David - I shall provide a link to the site, with the station from which weather data is being retrieved (hopefully) preselected, once I'm at a PC. :thumbsup: (Unfortunately the site is not the easiest to navigate via a phone.)

Okay, so i have one thing to say about the upcoming race and during the season. In overall, P2 and GT just don't interact quite well with each other while there's an overtake. The thing is guys with GT, i know you are in your own race, and you don't want to lose time watching your mirros, but please stay on your racing line, don't brake or just don't do anything different from what your are doing normally. We'll do the overtake. It's by far more dangerous to brake and let us pass, as if we were already making the move... It's generally rip for both cars. So please, be cautious about that. And also, i hope the P2 won't divebombs on the inside etc, it's a 12h race, so would be cool to not risking one or two pass on this kind of events.
Turn 1 there is only room for 1 car. I had a few times P2 enter on the inside of me. The gt has to stop or crash. If the move isn't done before T1 bear it in mind and it's easy to pass gt in the next straight. As said it's not wise to overtake gt in any fast corner as the gt will slide out gradually and probably cause collision.

It's a 12 hour race. You won't loose a race if you have to wait behind a GT car for a corner. You loose more time spinning out or crashing than just being very patient on the track.

Not to mention the infamous drive-thru penalty from the live steward! #evilgrin
tenor.gif

Okay, so i have one thing to say about the upcoming race and during the season. In overall, P2 and GT just don't interact quite well with each other while there's an overtake. The thing is guys with GT, i know you are in your own race, and you don't want to lose time watching your mirros, but please stay on your racing line, don't brake or just don't do anything different from what your are doing normally. We'll do the overtake. It's by far more dangerous to brake and let us pass, as if we were already making the move... It's generally rip for both cars. So please, be cautious about that. And also, i hope the P2 won't divebombs on the inside etc, it's a 12h race, so would be cool to not risking one or two pass on this kind of events.
Rules say GT cars can ignore blue flags from P2 cars, so expect us to continue racing as normal.

Quick questions as i cant see the info for this ...i might have missed it:
1) if you run out of fuel is there a way yo escape and rejoin or are ur team out?
2) if u crash with terminal damage...is there a way to escape anf return with a fresh car?

1) if you run out of fuel is there a way yo escape and rejoin or are ur team out?
2) if u crash with terminal damage...is there a way to escape anf return with a fresh car?
If you run out of fuel you can disconnect yourself from the network and should be able to rejoin the race; this will effectively be the same as the tow truck returning your car to the garage for refuelling before you can continue. You should not press 'ESC' in this case else you will not be able to rejoin, and upon rejoining you may need to ensure that your setup is loaded.

If you crash, and sustain severe, terminal damage then you will not be able to continue. Even if you disconnect and rejoin the race the state of your car will be retained by the game.

As far as i know pressing "ESC" = race over. :whistling:
No rejoin possible after pressing "ESC". Stay away from that button. :cautious:

Disconnect yourself: unplug your internet.

Don't know if the server is set with rejoin with fresh car, or same state?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back