RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is almost always dark when I practice at Interlagos, not sure if it would suit for SM…:rolleyes:
170326_RDLMS online practice @ Interlagos.jpg

That one is from the first test race at Bahrain
170113_RDLMS practice @ Bahrain.jpg

An important question, there will be room for every team in ts for the race?
Yes, there will be plenty of room for all teams and drivers on the RaceDepartment TeamSpeak server. Presence on TS is mandatory for all teams so that it is possible for Race Control to communicate with teams before the start of the event (for the race briefing) and during the course of the race if necessary; at least one member of each team must be online at all times (though this does not necessarily have to be the same person, and can be the driver currently in the car). Guidance on how and where to create a temporary channel for your team shall be posted in the next couple of days.

I'll make semi-permanent ones for this weekend. Saves the drivers a lot of hassle. :)
This will significantly help to simplify the process, thanks Bram! :) Also it shall save me from rushing to write the instructions for manually creating channels, for the time being at least, and it will make managing the whisper list, so that I can communicate with all teams / selected channels at once, much easier. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back