RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool:
FTHadc0.png

jmCp8pl.png

peOkX3r.png

QoT2S9K.png

Just did a few laps on the wet track. There was no rain any more and once a few other guys joined the server the racing line dried up a bit.
However when it started to rain again I did not see any rain drops. I know rfactor has no rain on the wind shield, but normal rain should be visible. The only way to notice it was that the dried up racing line would vanish. I checked my settings and rain drops were enabled.
Is it normal that the rain is not visible at night?
I noticed the same thing last year in a league race.I have rain drops set to on,so i guess i chalked it up to the very underdeveloped state of weather rf2 is currently in and never looked more into it.Maybe there is a fix?

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Apologies for the lack of replies and updates this weekend - I shall try my best to respond to as many of the questions and other messages as possible over the course of today.

What's the deadline to add a driver in the team line up? Today?
You have up until 24 hours before the start of the race to change the driver line-up for your car - we decided it would be best to make this deadline as late as possible in case any last minute driver changes need to be made primarily due to unforeseen circumstances, but ultimately the option is available to all teams.

Just to check @Daiman Patel
Race.start will be 1pm gmt.and 2pm uk (gmt+1/bst) and 3pm.in denmark?

Does that sound accurate?
Cheers
Apologies for taking so long to reply.

For the benefit of everyone participating in the RDLMS, I can confirm, and both @Amedeo Fiorella & @Stefan Kanitz are right in saying, that the race start time shall be 13:00 (1pm) GMT. As a result of the shift to "summer time" / daylight saving time on Sunday (26th March) for Europe, the race will commence at 14:00 (2pm) WEST (GMT+1) in western Europe (including the UK - 2pm BST - and Portugal, but excluding Iceland), at 15:00 (3pm) CEST (GMT+2) for central Europe, and at 16:00 (4pm) EEST (GMT+3) for eastern Europe. To check when exactly the race will start in your timezone please see here.

Ps. apologies if I have missed out your country (or continent for that matter, since I have only referred to Europe), however to go through them all could take a while as I would have to first determine where some of you are from, before finding your timezone and checking if and when you will be affected by DST.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back