RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Drivers,Team Managers:)
I'm missing some info from you guys. I need you're real name from the teams listed below.
You can send them via PM to me. THX!:)

#5 World of SimRacing Team | Oreca 03 Nissan | @Turu, @Jose Berenguer, @ude, @Adrian Subiela, @Xemy
#9 Normandy and Caux racing team | Alpine | @hlsubaru, @Big D
#17 Drillers Motorsport | Gibson 015S Nissan | [COLOR=#0000ff]@iZodiaak[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][[/COLOR]/USER]
#23 Wild Weasel | Ligier JS P2 Judd |/USER]@alilong[USER=246073]@AOD_TheGorilla12
, @aubreyorion, @neruxxx

#102 TeamRGPL | Ferrari F430 | @Karel Petrovský, @Petr Varmuzka, @turbosk
#104 Racing Club Endurance Team | Aston Martin Vantage | @A. Baker, @Ian Navarro, @Oscar F, @praxtonio, @Gabriel Caride, @elkrack2, @Ivan Aviñoá
#109 World of SimRacing Team | BMW M3 | @Fiti [WRS], @Andros Alvarez, @JAVIER CASARES
#112 Team-GTRM | Ferrari F430 | @Peter Hummel, @dtom84, @Balázs Varga , @Akos Varga, @DeniBoy, @Attila Miklós
#116 FFT Corse | Aston Martin Vantage |@Amedeo Fiorella, @Alen Terzic, @Nicolo', [COLOR=#0000ff]@Sfros[/COLOR]t
#117 MARTINI RACING TEAM [MRT] | ? | @Toi, @Jaquel, @Jony_MRT, @Mulder_MRT
#119 HM Engineering | ? | @harruman, @Maks_97_UA, @rizmann92
#121 RC MotorSport Team | Aston Martin Vantage | @A. Baker, @Ian Navarro, @elpolan, @Alexdemayo

For teams not listed above please check HERE if your drivers line-up for the season is still accurate.
If not let me know. Thank you!:)

*Received team names[/USER]

Last edited:
Well, wrote him too about my premium account, and also no response.. Would be nice to know if I actually receive it before round 1.
Apologies for not getting back to you sooner, Joonas. The names of the winning teams / drivers (along with a note stating that @Yuri has opted to donate his prize to you) have been sent through to the relevant members of staff, so hopefully this shall be sorted soon. If you have not been awarded the Premium Membership by Sunday then please send me a PM and I will chase the appropriate persons so that this can be resolved.

Hi, i send PM to @Yoeri Gijsen but without response - can we get number 7 - (maybe in form 007? ;) ) If now is free?
Hi Zdenek, apologies for not replying sooner. I can see that you have now registered your team, but in case you are still wondering I will respond directly to your question about the car number (specifically #7, or #007, in this case). Numbers are assigned to teams as and when they sign up to the league; to avoid any conflicts (teams choosing the same number), and potential confusion especially from an administrative point of view, these numbers are issued sequentially, with only #1 and #13 being missed out for (fairly) obvious reasons. Now that car #7 has pulled out of the league its number has been retired and will not be reused, in an attempt to help keep the entry management process as simple as possible. Though we could allow teams to choose their own number (including an alternative number, in case the preferred number is already taken), if more than one team has requested the same number(s) then contacting and pursuing teams to ask for another number may be time consuming and troublesome, and it would slow down the registration process Another reason why we cannot now allow you to take #7 is because it would be unfair on other teams who might also want this number, or may want to choose their own car number. I hope this makes sense, and I am sorry for this restriction.

Can you change the time at the server please. Currently the sun goes down with 2 hours to go in the session and just the first 45 minutes are in daylight. It may be a good move too to disable the "Headlights required" request. In practice it isn't a big deal but I know it from previous events that this request can lead to an DQ for the team. You can easily overread it in the chatbox particularly when you are in a battle. It would be better if the racecontrol or an Admin just write "Headlights required".
One more thing. Can you increase the "Delay between session" in the multilayer.json slightly? I was on a run yesterday and the server switched the session while I was on my last lap. A bit annoying :)

That's it from my site :)

Yup, could you set up the dry server? We want to test cars to choose properly :)
Check the Soa Paulo Weather forcast. ;)

It will be dry on Tuesday. :)
I will set up a separate server tomorrow morning excluding live weather, thus allowing teams to test on a permanently dry track. :thumbsup: But as Gijs has said, if you keep an eye on the weather forecast then you could also potentially arrange to test and practise on a day (or at a time) when the weather conditions are ideal for you, provided you are able to train at these times of course. ;) Just so that you are aware, in case you have not seen it already, the current weather conditions on the server are displayed as part of the status banner (above the timing and track map widgets) on the live timing site.

Strange. I just stumbled across this i have no idea other than accidentally knocking a button .im not angry and wasnt angry. Sorry!
HAHAHA, no worries Andrew! :laugh: I was merely concerned that there might have been a problem, or that I had caused some sort of confusion by not explaining myself (or something) properly... again! :whistling: Thanks for the clarification.

Could u ask what time it will be in virtual interlagos at 1pm gmt?thanks
For the sake of simplicity and consistency, the virtual start time of all races shall be 1pm, unless stated otherwise in the opening post of the corresponding event thread, and time acceleration will always be "normal" (i.e. x1) for official events. I can confirm that the in-game time at the start of the race, for Round 1, shall be 1pm. :thumbsup:

Yup, could you set up the dry server? We want to test cars to choose properly :)
The dedicated server for "dry track"-only testing and training (RACEDEPARTMENT.COM LMS DRY) has been setup and is now available, slightly sooner than expected (since I was on the server anyway). :thumbsup: Please let me know if there are any problems, or if you have any questions.

IMPORTANT!

With just under 2 weeks remaining until the start of the championship, I would like to remind all teams to please submit new and updated skins for Round 1 before the submission deadline at 23:59 GMT on Friday 24th March. The next version - v1.2 - of the custom car / skin pack will subsequently be released on Saturday 25th March. If you are unable to provide a skin then please contact me as soon as possible so that provisions may be made, else any team whose skin is not in v1.2 of the pack shall not be permitted to race.

Any skins that have been submitted in the past few days shall be processed in the coming days; once the .dds files have been added to the pack you shall be sent a confirmation message.

If you have any problems or questions please get in touch.

IMPORTANT!

With just under 2 weeks remaining until the start of the championship, I would like to remind all teams to please submit new and updated skins for Round 1 before the submission deadline at 23:59 GMT on Friday 24th March. The next version - v1.2 - of the custom car / skin pack will subsequently be released on Saturday 25th March. If you are unable to provide a skin then please contact me as soon as possible so that provisions may be made, else any team whose skin is not in v1.2 of the pack shall not be permitted to race.

Any skins that have been submitted in the past few days shall be processed in the coming days; once the .dds files have been added to the pack you shall be sent a confirmation message.

If you have any problems or questions please get in touch.

@Daiman Patel @Yoeri Gijsen @Davy Vandevenne my sincerest apologies guys but unfortunately the SpeedyMite Racing Alpha #20 will be withdrawing from the league due to outside commitments, as this is before the season has officially started I hope this will not cause you all any issues.

The SpeedyMite Racing #4 will still be taking part and the driver line up will be updated very shortly.

Apologies again for the inconvenience and I look forward to racing with you all in #4.

Cheers

Shawn.

Team name: Team-GTRM
Team owner*: Hummel Péter
Team owner forum name*: @Peter Hummel
Preferred class*: GT
Driver 1*: Hummel Péter @Peter Hummel
Driver 2*: Varga Balázs @Balázs Varga
Driver 3: Varga Ákos @Akos Varga
Driver 4: Szilágyi Dániael @DeniBoy
Driver 5: Dezső Tamás @dtom84
Driver 6: Mikló Attila @Attila Miklós
I shall ensure all drivers are Premium Members for each round of the series*: YES
I agree to the TOLA*: YES

@Daiman Patel @Yoeri Gijsen @Davy Vandevenne my sincerest apologies guys but unfortunately the SpeedyMite Racing Alpha #20 will be withdrawing from the league due to outside commitments, as this is before the season has officially started I hope this will not cause you all any issues.

The SpeedyMite Racing #4 will still be taking part and the driver line up will be updated very shortly.

Apologies again for the inconvenience and I look forward to racing with you all in #4.

Cheers

Shawn.
OK, no worries Shawn, this is not a problem. Thank you for informing us. :thumbsup: It's a shame one of your cars will no longer be competing. Nevertheless we appreciate that you have noticed us in advance, and we are glad that your initial entry shall still be participating. I understand that if members of your team have other commitments then it is best to retire the second car, and focus your efforts on the first. As requested I shall withdraw the #20 car from the championship, and remove it from the Entry List.

Hi Drivers,Team Managers:)
I'm missing some info from you guys. I need you're real name from the teams listed below.
You can send them via PM to me. THX!:)

#5 World of SimRacing Team | Oreca 03 Nissan | @Turu, @Jose Berenguer, @ude, @Adrian Subiela, @Xemy
#9 Normandy and Caux racing team | ? | @hlsubaru, @Big D
#17 Drillers Motorsport | Gibson 015S Nissan | [COLOR=#0000ff]@iZodiaak[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][[/COLOR]/USER]
#23 Wild Weasel | Ligier JS P2 Judd |/USER]@alilong[USER=246073]@AOD_TheGorilla12
, @aubreyorion, @neruxxx

#102 TeamRGPL | Ferrari F430 | @Karel Petrovský, @Petr Varmuzka, @turbosk
#104 Racing Club Endurance Team | Aston Martin Vantage | @A. Baker, @Ian Navarro, @Oscar F, @praxtonio, @Gabriel Caride, @elkrack2, @Ivan Aviñoá
#109 World of SimRacing Team | BMW M3 | @Fiti [WRS], @Andros Alvarez, @JAVIER CASARES
#112 Team-GTRM | Ferrari F430 | @Peter Hummel, @dtom84, @Balázs Varga , @Akos Varga, @DeniBoy, @Attila Miklós
#116 FFT Corse | Aston Martin Vantage |@Amedeo Fiorella, @Alen Terzic, @Nicolo', [COLOR=#0000ff]@Sfros[/COLOR]t
#117 MARTINI RACING TEAM [MRT] | ? | @Toi, @Jaquel, @Jony_MRT, @Mulder_MRT
#119 HM Engineering | ? | @harruman, @Maks_97_UA, @rizmann92
#121 RC MotorSport Team | Aston Martin Vantage | @A. Baker, @Ian Navarro, @elpolan, @Alexdemayo

For teams not listed above please check HERE if your drivers line-up for the season is still accurate.
If not let me know. Thank you!:)

*Received team names[/USER]
#117_Martini Racing Team

Driver 1*: Claudio Barrera@ Toi
Driver 2*: Luis Segura @Jaquel
Driver 3: Jonathan Martinez @Jony_MRT
Driver 4: Victor Iruela@Mulder_MRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back