RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same driver both times. First pushing his way through in the Porsche Curves and then the entry to the Mulsane. All it takes is a moment and you will be let past. We can not JUMP out of the way for P2 drivers when we are in a GT doing all we can do just to stay on the track.
If you have concerns with a certain driver, please raise the issue with that driver in private. Do not call them out in public.

any way to stop trackmap plugin from disappearing and reappearing? DX9 and windows 10. I;ve tried Ctrl+F but no success.
The plugin loads fine, but after a few moments all the on-screen stuff will disappear, come back after a few seconds, and repeat.
The 'Ctrl + F' trick should work / usually works, so if the problem persists then I'm not really sure what else to suggest. Does anybody else have any suggestions? If not then I would recommend either contacting the developer (assuming he is still active), checking the Studio 397 forums for technical advice about this issue, or using an alternative plugin. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

The 'Ctrl + F' trick should work / usually works, so if the problem persists then I'm not really sure what else to suggest. Does anybody else have any suggestions? If not then I would recommend either contacting the developer (assuming he is still active), checking the Studio 397 forums for technical advice about this issue, or using an alternative plugin. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Ctrl + F is normally the only way to solve it and it's working 99.9%

Thanks guys. From what I've read, the Ctrl+F is mostly for flickering issues, mine is completely disappearing from the screen.
I wonder if it's an nvidia surround issue..
I'll keep searching tho and report back if Ctrl+F decides to work or if I find another solution.

Thanks guys. From what I've read, the Ctrl+F is mostly for flickering issues, mine is completely disappearing from the screen.
This is a good point. Apologies, I slightly misunderstood the problem.

I'll keep searching tho and report back if Ctrl+F decides to work or if I find another solution.
If you could please let us know how you get on that would be great!

Steam Id (display name): David Jundt
RD Forum name: David Jundt
RDLMS Team number & name: #116 FFT Corse
#116 FFT Corse | Aston Martin Vantage | @Amedeo Fiorella, @Nicolo', @Sfrost, @Julien Schein, @Dennis93, @Alen Terzić

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rdlms-s7-sign-up.115668/

You can now change your line-up by replying to this thread using the following template:
Team name*:
Team owner*: (real name)
Team owner forum name*: (@forum name)
Drivers out:
Drivers in: (real name, @forum name)

*Mandatory

I'm getting a massive amount of flickering here at Le Mans. Grandstands, trees, and the back of other cars flicker like mad. Didn't have any problems at Interlagos or the Bahrain test race. I've tried turning all graphics settings down to a minimum, and maxing them all out, including V-Sync and AA. Same problem occurs in both DX9 and 11. Nothing seems to work. Any ideas guys?

I've read some people find CTRL-F fixes flickering for plugins, but it doesn't help with this problem.

I'm running triple screens with an nVidia Titan X, and no plugins what so ever.

Cheers.

Steam Id: dcarranza88
RD Forum name: Diego Carranza
RDLMS Team number & name: #15 Atlantic Motorsport LMP2
Thanks
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rdlms-s7-sign-up.115668/

You can now change your line-up by replying to this thread using the following template:
Team name*:
Team owner*: (real name)
Team owner forum name*: (@forum name)
Drivers out:
Drivers in: (real name, @forum name)

*Mandatory

'm getting a massive amount of flickering here at Le Mans. Grandstands, trees, and the back of other cars flicker like mad. Didn't have any problems at Interlagos or the Bahrain test race. I've tried turning all graphics settings down to a minimum, and maxing them all out, including V-Sync and AA. Same problem occurs in both DX9 and 11. Nothing seems to work. Any ideas guys?

Known issue. The track makes use of a hugh amount of little textures, duplicate shaders and double sided textures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back