Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be happy if I could join this league :)

Is it possible to have the #171 Nissan?

Only really driven the McLaren(s) and the Bentley so I'm hoping the Nissan is a good choice! :)

If you still need the the events links let me know and I'll hunt them out.
If you need help in setting up the Godzilla, I'll gladly help :) I also learned the car just for the league(actually the whole game:roflmao:), so I know its a tough one to get up to speed anywhere else than in the straights :D

I smell that someone is changing cars:D
I wanted to yes as there is alot of free cars now.. Aleready on split one which is basicly full throttle and a chicane im aleready 1.4 seconds behind ur lap time. I have good experience at monza, almost made it in to the division 1 esport wtcc race. But the z4 is way to slow on this track. But in this league there are som intense fights at the back of the pack anyways so im gonna enjoy the race anyways :)

I wanted to yes as there is alot of free cars now.. Aleready on split one which is basicly full throttle and a chicane im aleready 1.4 seconds behind ur lap time. I have good experience at monza, almost made it in to the division 1 esport wtcc race. But the z4 is way to slow on this track. But in this league there are som intense fights at the back of the pack anyways so im gonna enjoy the race anyways :)
Well we are tied in the standings and I'm in the 650S, so we continue our battle except it's at the back of the field this time :roflmao:

If you need help in setting up the Godzilla, I'll gladly help :) I also learned the car just for the league(actually the whole game:roflmao:), so I know its a tough one to get up to speed anywhere else than in the straights :D

Thanks my friend, very kind of you.

I own a Mazda RX7 so this is my Japanese loyalty showing through :laugh::)

Ok I just lost the connection to the server... and can't join agai n for at least finish the race and at least 1 point if possible. :cry:

I don't know what happened, I was still on TS, everything ok, just disconnected from the server...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back