RD GP Championship 2017 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT
ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Times will remain the same in relative to GMT.

Weekend Schedule
  • Practice - 18:00GMT (60 Minutes)
  • Qualifying - 19:00GMT (20 Minutes)
  • Warm Up - 19:20GMT (10 Minutes)
  • Race - 19:30GMT (90 Minutes Approx / 60 Laps)
Fck... So in other words, every race happens an hour earlier than we committed to? I mean physically, as daytime savings affects nearly everyone around the globe.

No. They remain where they were. It's always been GMT and not stated otherwise.
Kind of confusing, when ALL other events are adjusted, and there seems to be an RD management decision behind that (with a history of doing so in the past as well).

I have to double check my calendar now, as there's a chance I won't be able to make all rounds this way.

Kind of confusing, when ALL other events are adjusted, and there seems to be an RD management decision behind that (with a history of doing so in the past as well).

I have to double check my calendar now, as there's a chance I won't be able to make all rounds this way.
If anyone else feels this way, please let me know.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Times will be moved ahead one hour to match club events and all other leagues

Weekend Schedule
  • Practice - 19:00GMT (60 Minutes)
  • Qualifying - 20:00GMT (20 Minutes)
  • Warm Up - 20:20GMT (10 Minutes)
  • Race - 20:30GMT (90 Minutes Approx / 60 Laps)

Hi Joseph,

For the first league race in three years I am going to miss. I woke up quite sick this morning and I am not feeling well. Unfortunately I did not have internet access until now.

-Ryan Seltzer
-sick
-@cmgarage if he wants to

Last edited:
Hi Joseph,

For the first league race in three years I am going to miss. I woke up quite sick this morning and I am not feeling well. Unfortunately I did not have internet access until now.

-Ryan Seltzer
-sick
-@cmgarage if he wants to
Matt Cook is confirmed as driving tonight in the CMGARAGE machine. Ryan, you can no longer sign out of any future events :)

Disconnect after about half the race :( Shame, Top 10 would have been possible :(
And just when @Tim O'Glock was about to lap me, hope I didn't distract him too much :/

Hundreds of practice laps for naught :(
I guess that's MyNardi reliability for ya :p

Wow. Not impressed. I thought I had served the penalty but I got DQ'd. Why do we have a Auto DQ system? Abslutely ruined it even though I took the penalty.

And for the reasons I got the penalty? Now I will hold my hand straight up and lift well off, If I ever make a gain. At no point in that race did I intentionally run wide and I never once cut turn 1.

Yes I ran wide but not by very much at all. And on the occasions that I did run wide I got back on track as soon as I could and lifted off. This must have been only a few times at different points and running that wide never gains you an advantage due ot the turf and curbing. When people ran wide in front of me, that gave me opportunity to overtake (When I didn't run wide anyways).

But it seems the fast right hander into the stadium was ignored, despite this being where most of the "exceeding track limits" incidents took place.

But the worst part of it all. The Safety Car. I was so angry that a safety car was bought out for NO reason. Deal with it properly in the future. You don't see that happening in any other racing series, real or virtual, in the world and is one of the most ridiculous moments I have ever experienced whilst Sim Racing.

Before this I was focused and in my zone, adrenaline pumping and without warning I am getting shouted at about track limits also before the safety car. STOP THIS!!! You are ruining the competition by doing such acts.

But to top it all off I got DQ'd. Why are we not following RDLMS lead? because not once has there been issues of this severity in an event.

This has got off to a worse start that Season 6 (somehow).

Please DO NOT use Teamspeak to shout down the mic for track limits ever again or just to voice your opinion.

It astounds me that was thought of, as an appropriate action!

What is even more frustrating is that was an EPIC race. I had loads of great battles and was on it every lap, my heart was almost hitting my wheel :D. Awesome battles throughout the field and I had some great really fair battles. Some close calls but thats what was great. Awesome racing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.2%
  • Full game

Votes: 178 25.5%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.5%