[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey my friend ! thanks for this awesome app.. one question.. would this work with other cars than F1 ?

for example GT3s or LMPs ? it only should limit the fuel and tyres and pit strategys

Iam am running the latest non preview 1.1.5.0 and I am getting a message while in the setup menu right after a session starts that says ai/rules etc. tabs are only available before a session. However it IS before the race session.

Also the manual inject is wonky for me. I got it to work at Silverstone but on other tracks there is no option to inject.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-17 105208.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-17 105208.png
    124.7 KB · Views: 56
I also now realize the message in the setup is coming up because its not a race weekend session which just threw me off because it used to work in all the sessions. So this may just be how the new version works I guess.

Thanks!

I had to activate a physics tab since at the beginning of the race some cars collided with each other as soon as it started while others remained stopped on one side of the grid

A question:
It seems to work quite well. Cars start with a completely full tank of gas.
When it's time to reload, the AI will go to the pits.?

Thanks again

Edit: yes, the cars refueling

Last edited:
Do the new layouts created by RARE occupy a similar amount of memory to the original layout? Can this lead to significant memory usage if RARE is used with a high number of different tracks?
Thanks in advance, love this app

Do the new layouts created by RARE occupy a similar amount of memory to the original layout? Can this lead to significant memory usage if RARE is used with a high number of different tracks?
Thanks in advance, love this app
The disk space used by the new layouts should be minimal, since the app is not copying the KN5 files.

Good afternoon Schmawlik, or good morning, not sure where you are located exactly.
I still have a doubt on the overal capability of this impressive work: can I apply your RARE app also on a offline championship, at list on the race event?

Latest News

Back