[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
What track.
Imola, heres the track directory
1681307808538.png

@Schmawlik
using the latest version ( updated it today ) .
works good with other tracks , with suzuka however , it doesnt create a rare layout, race starts fine but when i press on the DRS tab of the debug window i get this.
any ideas on how i can fix it? m i using a bad/wrong version of the track or missing drs zones or something ?
1681334659708.png

@Schmawlik
using the latest version ( updated it today ) .
works good with other tracks , with suzuka however , it doesnt create a rare layout, race starts fine but when i press on the DRS tab of the debug window i get this.
any ideas on how i can fix it? m i using a bad/wrong version of the track or missing drs zones or something ?
View attachment 655050
Does this track have drs_zones.ini file in the track data folder?

You can create your own, or find someone who has made them.
deleted the track completely with layouts and all and redownloaded ( from here https://assettocorsa.club/mods/tracks/suzuka-international-circuit.html )
now there is a drs_zones in each of the data folders for all the layouts , it did create a rare layout but still same problem in the rare layout . the rare layout folder has a data folder in it that has the drs_zones.ini that has this :

[ZONE_0]
DETECTION=0.870
START=0.988
END=0.107

Same error?
ye same error in the rare layout , however if i ignore it i can play fine the drs works as intended .
i just have that "[RARE] error message" on the left bottom corner of my screen if i open the debug , otherwise app works fine .

EDIT : it only shows wen i open the DRS section of the debug app , if i just start race and play or open debug and not click on anything there ll be no errors.

1681336738054.png

Last edited:
I wanted to uninstall this mod and I've deleted its folder. Now when I try to join a server I always get immediately kick for mismatch. And every app for hotlapping says that my laps are not valid. How can I fix this problem?

I wanted to uninstall this mod and I've deleted its folder. Now when I try to join a server I always get immediately kick for mismatch. And every app for hotlapping says that my laps are not valid. How can I fix this problem?
It's due to the track files being altered, the new version of RARE will prevent this mismatch from happening. However, to fix the issue for now, you need to revert the surfaces.ini file to the _surfaces.ini file

Hi, I know I already asked this, but has anyone figured out a fix for the settings and debug app to just not show anything. The newest updates haven't fixed it at all.

Latest News

Back