[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I wonder if anyone has figured out if there is a way to make more AI races exciting using RARE. I wanna see some good racing, but most AI just send half a move and go back to where they were. Will there be a future update that will address that?

Schmawlik updated [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements with a new update entry:

v1.2.0.0 Roadmap

I ended up cutting some things down and released v1.1.5.0 instead of v1.2.0.0, since a lot of the features were not going to be compatible with the publicly released preview version of CSP v1.80. Version 1.2.0.0 will feature even more stuff than originally was planned, and those of you that have the latest v1.80 preview will have access to some of the features that I had planned for the v1.2.0.0 release.

The following are features that are currently in RARE v1.1.5.0, but are only accessible...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This app is obviously amazing but two issues for me are the fact it creates a new track layout everytime you use a new rtack and that it doesnt work with weekends. Once these are sorted if possible this will become as essential as CSP and Pure.

A
This app is obviously amazing but two issues for me are the fact it creates a new track layout everytime you use a new rtack and that it doesnt work with weekends. Once these are sorted if possible this will become as essential as CSP and Pure.
Creating a track config is just a work around due to the limitations of CSP. I’m starting to work on getting online and weekends working soon

Hi me again, I have noticed that with RARE on the AI does approx the same lap time when AI is set to lowest or set at 100%. where or what can i tweak that because it make them all race super fast compared to me.

as an exemple

with RARE on in Bahrain with F1 car all AI cars will do 1:29.xxx but when set to off the AIs will have a better spread.

and again i just saw your notice, only work in single race, not weekend nor championship. is it in your plan to make it work in weekend or championship soon ?

Last edited:
How to update with a new release?
Do we need to repeat all the procedure: download and copy in the ac folders?
Or we install via CM? Or it is done automatically?
Sorry for the "boomer" question
Which release are you trying to update to? For all public releases right now, I would suggest following all of the install steps to update as well.

Hi me again, I have noticed that with RARE on the AI does approx the same lap time when AI is set to lowest or set at 100%. where or what can i tweak that because it make them all race super fast compared to me.

as an exemple

with RARE on in Bahrain with F1 car all AI cars will do 1:29.xxx but when set to off the AIs will have a better spread.

and again i just saw your notice, only work in single race, not weekend nor championship. is it in your plan to make it work in weekend or championship soon ?
I’ll look into this, thank you for reporting your findings.

Posted in discussions on GitHub, but seeing as it was completely empty, thought I would ask here as well:

I find your app very promising, but I don’t do F1. I’m a offline tin-top kind of guy. My issue with AC is the fuel management of AI cars. For instance, for a 2 lap race around nords, the AI pit for fuel, which I find unlikely. I want to force the AI to have a full tank, or at least enough fuel to finish relatively short stints. In addition, during practice or qualifying, they never finish a full lap, but always go into the pits at the end of 1st or 2nd lap, making their lap times not reflect their pace, and while I can easily take pole by just NOT pitting, I might suffer in the race due to them actually being much faster if they would only finish a lap.

I digress, the question is, seeing how RARE seems very F1 focused, is there something preventing me to use the app for NON-F1 racing? Any changes I should be making?

Posted in discussions on GitHub, but seeing as it was completely empty, thought I would ask here as well:

I find your app very promising, but I don’t do F1. I’m a offline tin-top kind of guy. My issue with AC is the fuel management of AI cars. For instance, for a 2 lap race around nords, the AI pit for fuel, which I find unlikely. I want to force the AI to have a full tank, or at least enough fuel to finish relatively short stints. In addition, during practice or qualifying, they never finish a full lap, but always go into the pits at the end of 1st or 2nd lap, making their lap times not reflect their pace, and while I can easily take pole by just NOT pitting, I might suffer in the race due to them actually being much faster if they would only finish a lap.

I digress, the question is, seeing how RARE seems very F1 focused, is there something preventing me to use the app for NON-F1 racing? Any changes I should be making?
There is nothing preventing you from using this for non F1 races, just turn of DRS rules and you are good to go.

Thats what I figured and have done so far, just wanted to make sure it actually works. Today I’m getting the same “settings only available in the setup menu before the race starts”, but this happens right after loading, so I haven’t moved from the pits. How do I get into the settings if it’s already too late after booting up the track? Come to think of it, it’s during practice in a weekend, which has issues atm, could that be the reason?

Thats what I figured and have done so far, just wanted to make sure it actually works. Today I’m getting the same “settings only available in the setup menu before the race starts”, but this happens right after loading, so I haven’t moved from the pits. How do I get into the settings if it’s already too late after booting up the track? Come to think of it, it’s during practice in a weekend, which has issues atm, could that be the reason?
1682608109335.png

Latest News

Back