[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you give me more information regarding the reboots
I'm sorry, what i mean was when the app creates a new layout by rebooting the game. Do you meant to do it, by creating a RARE layout on every ("working") track? Does it still reboot when the track already had its RARE layout as @dimensionnel stated? I'm afraid that if it still reboot, i couldn't play on a non-RARE-injected track anymore, and the app ironically creates thousands of RARE-injected track layout, even (for example) free roam tracks.

I'm sorry for the complicated question, i hope you get my point

Last edited:
try playinng with fuel usage set to 0, i play like that to avoid problems with ai stuck because of no fuel , temporary solution but works well for me .
( make sure u have the same amoutn of fuel as ai tho as u d be alot faster if u have less )
Good idea but alas they still get stuck even with fuel usage set to 0,i'll have to disable rare for endurance races for now

I'm sorry, what i mean was when the app creates a new layout by rebooting the game. Do you meant to do it, by creating a RARE layout on every ("working") track? Does it still reboot when the track already had its RARE layout as @dimensionnel stated? I'm afraid that if it still reboot, i couldn't play on a non-RARE-injected track anymore, and the app ironically creates thousands of RARE-injected track layout, even (for example) free roam tracks.

I'm sorry for the complicated question, i hope you get my point
as a workaround , just open an yrare layout , disable the mod then open a non rare layout ( freeroam for example ) and it shouldn't reboot anymore.

Schmawlik updated [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements with a new update entry:

Still hammering away bugs for v1.2.0.0

I would like to thank those who have been providing good feedback about the bugs they have been encountering in the preview versions leading up to v1.2.0.0.

Here are the bugs I have visibility on and am working on getting ironed out in the coming week.

View attachment 654584

Again, if you are looking for a stable build, release that have "-preview" are definitely not what you should be downloading.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Schmawlik updated [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements with a new update entry:

v1.1.4.1.preview1 Release

PLEASE DELETE OLD RARE FOLDER FROM THE LUA APP DIRECTORY
/assettocorsa/apps/lua/RARE

DO NOT REVIEW THIS APP BASED ON PREVIEW VERSIONS...

This is a preview version for the upcoming v1.2.0.0 release that is waiting on the public release of CSP v1.80. There are feature that will work with preview versions of CSP v1.80, that will not work with CSP v1.79.

I expect there to be some issues that need to be worked through, so be warned.

Features and Fixes (CSP...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hahaha thanks mate! sorry for mentioning you without permission btw!

U dont need permission bro lol . It s a public forum :D .

////////////////////////////////////////////////

@Schmawlik thanks for this mate . Cant imagine playing without it anymore tbh now i just run with 0 fuel usage and make ai just pit for tyres even in gt races lol .

Got a couple of questions tho if u can answer them that d be cool :))
----------------------------
Suggestion : The tyre compound limit thing u added , i didnt want that so i went in the ini file and deleted the settings for all the tracks there now i can select whatever tyre i want . Cause i use wet tyres too and use the mod with non f1 cars. U might want to add a button to disable that feature for people who dont use it .
---------------------------------------------
Question 1 : I see in the update it says fixed ai stuck in pits after teleporting there . What does that mean my AI have always just stayed in pits after teleporting there in case of an accident even without RARE.
--------------------------------------
uestion 2 : In the mod there is a setting under AI to ake it more competitive. Underneath it there s another one , i forgot the exact word i think it s called relative ai scaling or adaptive ai scaling and it has a slider, can u explain what does that one do please ?

U dont need permission bro lol . It s a public forum :D .

////////////////////////////////////////////////

@Schmawlik thanks for this mate . Cant imagine playing without it anymore tbh now i just run with 0 fuel usage and make ai just pit for tyres even in gt races lol .

Got a couple of questions tho if u can answer them that d be cool :))
----------------------------
Suggestion : The tyre compound limit thing u added , i didnt want that so i went in the ini file and deleted the settings for all the tracks there now i can select whatever tyre i want . Cause i use wet tyres too and use the mod with non f1 cars. U might want to add a button to disable that feature for people who dont use it .
---------------------------------------------
Question 1 : I see in the update it says fixed ai stuck in pits after teleporting there . What does that mean my AI have always just stayed in pits after teleporting there in case of an accident even without RARE.
--------------------------------------
uestion 2 : In the mod there is a setting under AI to ake it more competitive. Underneath it there s another one , i forgot the exact word i think it s called relative ai scaling or adaptive ai scaling and it has a slider, can u explain what does that one do please ?
Suggestion Reply:
I will add a toggle for this feature, thanks.

Question 1 Answer:
Some people have the the option enabled that allows cars to rejoin the race after teleporting to the pits, so hopefully I have fixed the bug where those cars would stay stuck in the pits due to low fuel.

Question 2 Answer:
Alternate AI strength changes the way the AI level system works, by not relying on the way AC originally handled the AI levels. I instead rely on tweaking the throttle responses out of corners and changing the AI aggression when overtaking.

Question 2 Answer:
Alternate AI strength changes the way the AI level system works, by not relying on the way AC originally handled the AI levels. I instead rely on tweaking the throttle responses out of corners and changing the AI aggression when overtaking.
Oh i see , i ll have to disable that then cause i have a grid of f1 drivers with custom level and ballast so it s somewhat like the real life grid.

Thanks flr the answers.

Do u happen to know where the setting that allows people to rejoin is by any chance ? Content manager is hige and the search is ... Kinda broken lol.

Oh i see , i ll have to disable that then cause i have a grid of f1 drivers with custom level and ballast so it s somewhat like the real life grid.

Thanks flr the answers.

Do u happen to know where the setting that allows people to rejoin is by any chance ? Content manager is hige and the search is ... Kinda broken lol.
The AI setting is meant to make the AI levels better, in fact I made it originally for F1 grids. So I recommend using it.

Not sure where the settings is.

The AI setting is meant to make the AI levels better, in fact I made it originally for F1 grids. So I recommend using it.

Not sure where the settings is.
I meant i had the ai levels correspond with skins. For example u d see mercedes, redbull, ferrari , AM , a bit faster than the other teams , drivers too.

With the mod enabled i noticed the ai is a bit too competitive meaning that they re way too close to each other compared to what happens irl. Hope that makes sense.

Hi, im getting this error with the last update:

1681242762363.png

And as always, thank you very much for this mod

Latest News

Back