[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you send a screenshot of the directory of any problematic track

B:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\doningtonpark2018

B:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\doningtonpark

Both versions face this issue and show this error, after the track reboots after first launch:

1681247495850.png

Something is definitely wrong with the new update. The previous version (v1.1.4.0.preview6) is able to create a new layout no problem. The newest update (v1.1.4.1.preview1) seems to have issues writing to certain tracks if a RARE version was not previously created.

Schmawlik updated [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements with a new update entry:

v1.1.4.2.preview9 Release

PLEASE DELETE OLD RARE FOLDER FROM THE LUA APP DIRECTORY
/assettocorsa/apps/lua/RARE

DO NOT REVIEW THIS APP BASED ON PREVIEW VERSIONS...

This is a preview version for the upcoming v1.2.0.0 release that is waiting on the public release of CSP v1.80. There are feature that will work with preview versions of CSP v1.80, that will not work with CSP v1.79.

I expect there to be some issues that need to be worked through, so be warned.

Features and Fixes (CSP...

Read the rest of this update entry...

About the ai refill tank for fuel .
How does it know how much fuel they need ? Supposedly rare only works for single races and not weekend format so if we re not doing quali or practice sessions where does it get the data from if u dont mind sharing ?

Also i noticed that some tracks just work without creating a rare layout ( i ran those tracks with the old rare version before . Do i need to verify game files integrity to have the default version of the tracks again and then run them through the new RARE to create a rare layout ?

About the ai refill tank for fuel .
How does it know how much fuel they need ? Supposedly rare only works for single races and not weekend format so if we re not doing quali or practice sessions where does it get the data from if u dont mind sharing ?
1681267585663.png

I have a lot of things explained on the Overview page.

Also i noticed that some tracks just work without creating a rare layout ( i ran those tracks with the old rare version before . Do i need to verify game files integrity to have the default version of the tracks again and then run them through the new RARE to create a rare layout ?
No, you don't need to verify game files.

Latest News

Back