[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you screenshot the issue then?
20230407023914_1.jpg
Yes, :)

Does anybody have AI mixing up compounds? Ive gotten the AI to run full tanks and make pitsops and dont seem to have any issues with AI getting stuck in the pits or anything like that, but for the RSS Formula Hybrid 22, all the AI only use the C3 tyre, no Hards or Softs.

Does anybody have AI mixing up compounds? Ive gotten the AI to run full tanks and make pitsops and dont seem to have any issues with AI getting stuck in the pits or anything like that, but for the RSS Formula Hybrid 22, all the AI only use the C3 tyre, no Hards or Softs.
That feature is only for CSP 1.80 preview133 and above. Most people do not have access to that yet.

Do you have to delete somewhere once the tire life % has been set for a track and I want to try out new ones? because even if i set tirelife to zero or no matter what i do, the cars always stop in the same laps. where is this stored? Even if I enable drs for a certain track and then disable it again later, the drs enable banner still comes up after the 3rd round

Last edited:
for now the mod works great on the official tracks for me . my only question is when playing on modded downloaded tracks , i m trying to play on the melbourne track and the cars can't find their way into the pit lane, according to the debugging they want to pit but they can't find their way into the pit lane .
when i start from the pit lane they can go out and drive normally tho .
i m assuming it's something to do with missing track files maybe or something ? i know it's not an issue with the plugin but can u guide me on how to solve this please or show me some directions on what to search for exactly ? i m quite new to using modded tracks.
Thanks in advance

3. Whenever you race on a new track that RARE has not configured yet, the following will occur:
  1. RARE will create a new track layout that allows for the physics to be controlled by the app.
  2. Assetto Corsa will reboot to the new track layout.
  3. The next time you want to play on this track, select the new track layout that has the FIA logo on it, otherwise RARE will reboot to that layout for you.
This step doesn't work with all tracks. For example with Melbourne22.

Last edited:
3. Whenever you race on a new track that RARE has not configured yet, the following will occur:
  1. RARE will create a new track layout that allows for the physics to be controlled by the app.
  2. Assetto Corsa will reboot to the new track layout.
  3. The next time you want to play on this track, select the new track layout that has the FIA logo on it, otherwise RARE will reboot to that layout for you.
This step doesn't work with all tracks. For example with Melbourne22.
Melbourne22 is one of the tracks I tested with, explain what the issue is?

for now the mod works great on the official tracks for me . my only question is when playing on modded downloaded tracks , i m trying to play on the melbourne track and the cars can't find their way into the pit lane, according to the debugging they want to pit but they can't find their way into the pit lane .
when i start from the pit lane they can go out and drive normally tho .
i m assuming it's something to do with missing track files maybe or something ? i know it's not an issue with the plugin but can u guide me on how to solve this please or show me some directions on what to search for exactly ? i m quite new to using modded tracks.
Thanks in advance
I think the track lacks Pitline guides for AI, cause I also couldnt get them to pit like on other tracks but i have to check it out with fuel

Weirdest thing,did a 42 lap race on monza,all good,ai pitted as normal untill...about lap 37 one by one they got stuck in the pits. When checking what was going on I heard them all revving,seemed like the moment they started moving they teleported back to the box. So they revved,turned their wheel,moved maybe an inch and got put back in their box. Anyone else who had something similar? When they get stuck after a mistake on track they teleport back to the pit but can't seem to rejoin the race as set in CSP new ai (same revving,moving an inch and spawning back in box)

Also is there an option to turn off the creating of a layout or is that necessary for the pitting for tires? I mostly use it for endurance and not DRS related races,even with drs rules disabled i seem to get a DRS Enabled banner after a few laps.

Last edited:
Weirdest thing,did a 42 lap race on monza,all good,ai pitted as normal untill...about lap 37 one by one they got stuck in the pits. When checking what was going on I heard them all revving,seemed like the moment they started moving they teleported back to the box. So they revved,turned their wheel,moved maybe an inch and got put back in their box. Anyone else who had something similar? When they get stuck after a mistake on track they teleport back to the pit but can't seem to rejoin the race as set in CSP new ai (same revving,moving an inch and spawning back in box)

Also is there an option to turn off the creating of a layout or is that necessary for the pitting for tires? I mostly use it for endurance and not DRS related races,even with drs rules disabled i seem to get a DRS Enabled banner after a few laps.
The layout creation is necessary for pretty much all of the features in RARE. Previously I would just edit the track files, but this led to people not being able to join online due to checksum errors. So the fix was to provide an isolated environment for RARE to exist, and allow people to have offline and online play options available at the same time.

I’ll also look into the DRS banner popping up.

ah super thanks! any clue what may be causing the ai not being able to leave the pit after teleporting to the pit? (after getting stuck cause of a spin for example)
They just disqualify and dnf, always thaught it was ridiculous how easy they do that tbh . Its just a spin just go back to track lol, but nah they just give up . Happens in some tracks more than others i m guessing its something related to ai racing line with high kurbs mostly .

Latest News

Back