[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I just tested on vhe_interlagos and it worked for me. Can you send me a picture of the track directory please?

View attachment 651855
Yep. Doesn't look any different, although I don't have the extra F1 layouts. It works fine without RARE installed.

It spits the same error for me on Imola as well, which from what I remember is Kunos stock. I'd think it has something to do with my config in this case.

Attachments

• Screenshot (36).png
    Screenshot (36).png
    710.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Yep. Doesn't look any different, although I don't have the extra F1 layouts. It works fine without RARE installed.

It spits the same error for me on Imola as well, which from what I remember is Kunos stock. I'd think it has something to do with my config in this case.
I think it has something to do with file permissions. I might not be allowed to robocopy via this app on everyones pc. I'll have to find a different way to make the directories.

Schmawlik updated [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements with a new update entry:

v1.1.1.6-preview9 Release

PLEASE DELETE OLD RARE FOLDER FROM THE LUA APP DIRECTORY
/assettocorsa/apps/lua/RARE

This is a preview version for the upcoming v1.2.0.0 release that is waiting on the public release of CSP v1.80. There are feature that will work with preview versions of CSP v1.80, that will not work with CSP v1.79.

I expect there to be some issues that need to be worked through, so be warned.

Features and Fixes (CSP v1.79 2144)
  • FIXED RARE LAYOUT CREATION...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Newer version "should" work for you, hopefully

oh ok I misunderstood. i thought the 2 compounds per race etc. were in this preview update. so those preview features are not available yet? By the way great work mate ive been around since the beginning really impressed.:)

Latest News

Back