[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm trying to run an online server with RARE. I am the host and have RARE installed. Other people that have the app installed says that it works, DRS is locked and is allowed after 2 laps. But for me, it seems like the app is just not working. I can enable it anytime in a DRS zone. Even on race start. Is there any procedure that I need to do for it to work properly for everyone in the server?

I cannot enable it in this screen, and it shows nothing else under DRS options.
1677733851801.png

Last edited:
Schmawlik updated [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements with a new update entry:

Bugs, Bugs and More BUGS

Hi all, back from a school hiatus.

I have been looking at the discussion board and I'm going through the issues that I have been seeing from people. I'm going to start bug fixing and cleaning up this app before I move on to any new features.

Currently these are the bugs that I am aware of, and can repro on my end.

- Cars spinning and hitting the walls and race start and in the pits
- Cars getting stuck in the pits after a pit stop
- Cars returning the pits over and over again when they...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank You @Schmawlik
For my experience car spinning and hitting the walls at race start (sometimes into the pits) only in championship mode, after (completed or skipped) qual session (during a Quick Race all works good). But in this condition the championship is unplayable. Also turn OFF the app at the start nothing changes.Tested always with RSS FH22S (or other RSS cars), on any circuit and offline mode.

I can't play without this app because radically changes the F1 gaming experience! :inlove:

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I'm trying to run an online server with RARE. I am the host and have RARE installed. Other people that have the app installed says that it works, DRS is locked and is allowed after 2 laps. But for me, it seems like the app is just not working. I can enable it anytime in a DRS zone. Even on race start. Is there any procedure that I need to do for it to work properly for everyone in the server?

I cannot enable it in this screen, and it shows nothing else under DRS options.
View attachment 644360
Hi Arthur, unfortunately online play is broken at the moment. I will try and get this resolved in the coming months.

I am having problems with the app i really need help, so if anyone is able to help or might know what the problem is. Pleas help. i had it working a while ago, but out of no where, the app stopped working and the "RARE, RARE SETTINGS and RARE DEBUG" stopped working. those were the only ones i had for some reason. that's all

Schmawlik updated [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements with a new update entry:

RARE Github Repo | Project and Issue Tracker

Hey all, I've been spending some time getting a project setup for RARE on Github to help organize the issues and keep me on somewhat of a schedule.

Here is a sample of what I have tracked at the moment

View attachment 645427

A lot of the fixes/features rely on the upcoming CSP v1.80, so don't expect a full release until that gets released itself. RARE will again have it's...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Excellent work so far! Shows a lot of potential. Really makes F1 races a lot more immersive and realistic. Using some of the tips here, it makes some of the bugs less intrusive. Keep up the great work.

Hi everyone. Just wondering if online is working for anyone? I’m getting a message to check MISC settings for App Injection. Works well in single player but trying to host a server with RARE.

Latest News

Back