[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Downloaded again, reinstalled everything (CSP, Sol, Pure and RARE, in that order) and working.
the lua folder in the main assettocorsa folder was the issue for me, the connection.lua used to be in the apps/rare folder then moved to the main branch for some reason. Drag Drop CM Install is therefore limited as that lua folder won't be put in the main directory. I expected it to go to extension/lua/rare instead but that's not the case right now.

the lua folder in the main assettocorsa folder was the issue for me, the connection.lua used to be in the apps/rare folder then moved to the main branch for some reason. Drag Drop CM Install is therefore limited as that lua folder won't be put in the main directory. I expected it to go to extension/lua/rare instead but that's not the case right now.
This is why I have installation instructions.

I still have the problem where my window is just gray. And yes, I did try all solutions I found in the discussions.
acs_ueYPxJCNmt.jpg

Last edited:
How can the app prevent (voluntary or involutary) changes to the local drs_zones.ini file and/or to the code in multiplayer?

Does the app set the right delay crossing the detection point or compute it just using the speed and the distance?

First of all, thanks for your hard work. It has given a new lease of life to AC.

However, I have problems with AI on quality (they crash very often) and on race starts (collide with pit wall). Could this be fixed?

One suggestion: would it be a nonsense idea to have rolling starts implemented? By starting from the grid, forcing AI to maintain a certain speed during the first lap and do not allow overtakes? After the completion of the first lap, race would be "resumed".

It may be a wild guess, but maybe it is feasible...what do you think?

Best regards.

First of all, thanks for your hard work. It has given a new lease of life to AC.

However, I have problems with AI on quality (they crash very often) and on race starts (collide with pit wall). Could this be fixed?

One suggestion: would it be a nonsense idea to have rolling starts implemented? By starting from the grid, forcing AI to maintain a certain speed during the first lap and do not allow overtakes? After the completion of the first lap, race would be "resumed".

It may be a wild guess, but maybe it is feasible...what do you think?

Best regards.
Try to find an AI improvement for the track you race, there are some here on RD, and disable con CSP New AI behavior.

Thank you for your great work!

However, I have a problem with AI drivers. During the start, they just turn straight to the pit wall... I just try to make a race on Daytona Circuit and all cars turned directly to the pit wall, then crashed on this wall and back to the pits, then they drove like crazy around the pits, even against the race traffic :) any thoughts on how to fix it? I just found your mod and I am using version 1.0.6.2 with CSP 0.1.80-115. Please, respond.

hello, it's not working for me. I copy and paste the files as the instructions say, the settings appear, the button appears in the sidebar, but the leaderboard is not visible, any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Schmawlik submitted a new resource:

F1 Regulations - Helps AC become a more realistic F1 simulator.

Read more about this resource...
hey, i followed ur installation guide properly. i upgraded from csp 1.78 to csp 1.79 before I installed ur script. when i start a game with content manager ur app gets shown in the app windows on the right side of my screen but debug app and settings app are just blank background. maybe you can help me? i really want to try this app because of the force pitstop and i need it to get the animated steering wheel displays to work.
Screenshot_1.jpg

Latest News

Back