[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The auto-reboot option is in the UI section, I reckon. Not at my rig ATM... Hope, it helps
Hey How exactly do you work this for joining online.

Like whats the sequence of events..... Join the track you want to join online but in practice, Disable the DRS Under Rules tab, then click the Revert App Injection on the Misc Tab ? Ensuring the Auto App Injection reboot is disabled ?

**EDIT** Seems after i removed both the _surfaces and the surfaces.ini , Then Asked Steam to re verify the files to get a fresh copy of surfaces, NOW the Injection is reverting the _surfaces properly like you would expect.

Maybe it was a previous Version of the app that wasn't happy.

Will go through most the tracks i run and check if the same needs doing.

Last edited:
I'm kinda new to AC modding. In terms of installation, I've done what the instructions say: "Unzip RARE folder and copy and paste folders into AC root folder". That's done, but when it says: "In-game, click RARE in apps sidebar". I'm in Content Manager and when I go to Settings>Apps, I don't see RARE. I only see Sol and not RARE. I'm using CSP 0.1.79

I'm kinda new to AC modding. In terms of installation, I've done what the instructions say: "Unzip RARE folder and copy and paste folders into AC root folder". That's done, but when it says: "In-game, click RARE in apps sidebar". I'm in Content Manager and when I go to Settings>Apps, I don't see RARE. I only see Sol and not RARE. I'm using CSP 0.1.79
In-game means actually within the sim. You should find the app in the sidebar. Probably it is still called F1Regs (that was the first name of this app).

In CM, you'll find it in Content>Misc>Lua Apps (if my memory serves well).

RARE is in ASSETTO CORSA/APP WINDOWS

In-game means actually within the sim. You should find the app in the sidebar. Probably it is still called F1Regs (that was the first name of this app).

And to open the Apps Sidebar ingame, I'm assuming it's Ctrl + H by default correct? I've checked my settings and it's still the same yet when I'm in the car setup screen or even when I go to start the race, Ctrl + H does not open up anything on my screen.

Also to add, I've seen a 4 month old video on how to install the mod, back when the file was called "F1Regs" and I notice that before in the folder you had to select the file for the car mod you were using, for example "formula hybrid 2022" and select that file and paste it into the car data folder. I'm using cloned cars (to change engine sounds for different manufacturers) could that be the case of it not working for me?

Also to add, I've seen a 4 month old video on how to install the mod, back when the file was called "F1Regs" and I notice that before in the folder you had to select the file for the car mod you were using, for example "formula hybrid 2022" and select that file and paste it into the car data folder. I'm using cloned cars (to change engine sounds for different manufacturers) could that be the case of it not working for me?
First of all, ctrl+H turns on the visibility of the apps you've already put on screen. You can see the sidebar if you move your mouse to the right edge of the screen. There's a bunch of app there, probably you need to scroll with the mouse wheel to be able to see all.

The per car file you've mentioned isn't needed anymore, luckily, making the installation process much easier.

I'm not at my rig at the moment but I can help you in the evening/night (European time) if you'll still have trouble with it. Good luck!

1670874821331.png
bonsoir, le DRS ne s'enclenche pas au bout de 3 tours, j'ai le bandeau qui apparait au bout de 3 tours, mais impossible à activer (pas de bip)

I love this mod, but if i go online with it i get "Checksum failed", even if i delete it. I have to reinstall the track to fix. Is there a way to make sure that this mode doesn't interfere with tracks files?

I love this mod, but if i go online with it i get "Checksum failed", even if i delete it. I have to reinstall the track to fix. Is there a way to make sure that this mode doesn't interfere with tracks files?
Press the reinject button.
Then it replaces the surfaces.ini file so you can play online.

Last edited:
First of all, ctrl+H turns on the visibility of the apps you've already put on screen. You can see the sidebar if you move your mouse to the right edge of the screen. There's a bunch of app there, probably you need to scroll with the mouse wheel to be able to see all.

The per car file you've mentioned isn't needed anymore, luckily, making the installation process much easier.

I'm not at my rig at the moment but I can help you in the evening/night (European time) if you'll still have trouble with it. Good luck!
Hey thanks for the reply, I fortunately got it to work, it's great! However, one small issue that I have with the AI is the pit and fuel logic, although it could be an Assetto Corsa issue but I just wanted to see if anybody had answers on this.

When I do qualifying sessions, the first stint, AI goes out with 5-7 litres of fuel, runs for 2 or 3 laps, comes into pit. However on the second stint they go out with like 20-30 litres and don't improve on laptimes due to extra weight. I have no clue why they do this.

Also during races, I have the AI forced to make at least 1 pitstop during a race, but do you know if they actually change the tyres for new ones? Because each race I do, just after the halfway point during the race, there would be one or two, sometimes at least 5 AI will pit EVERY lap until the end. I have the RARE settings all set to default so I'm guessing that the AI doesn't actually change tyres when the first set reach the certain wear threshold and that's what causes them to pit each time. Kinda kills the fun in running 20-30 lap races.

Hope you can give me an insight on what the issue is if you can. I tried editing the RSS car info through Unpacking the car data and editng the car.ini file but even when I save it, it doesn't actually save the changes I made.

Last edited:
J'ai toujours ce malheureux bug en début de course uniquement, mais ça gâche mes essais et mes qualifications, c'est embêtant. Je laisse tomber l'affaire...

bug rare.jpg

J'ai essayé de désinstaller RARE les voitures démarrent normalement, j'ai installé RARE la voiture tourne direction les stabds ..... aidez moi s'il vous plait

Latest News

Back