[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey thanks for the reply, I fortunately got it to work, it's great! However, one small issue that I have with the AI is the pit and fuel logic, although it could be an Assetto Corsa issue but I just wanted to see if anybody had answers on this.

When I do qualifying sessions, the first stint, AI goes out with 5-7 litres of fuel, runs for 2 or 3 laps, comes into pit. However on the second stint they go out with like 20-30 litres and don't improve on laptimes due to extra weight. I have no clue why they do this.

Also during races, I have the AI forced to make at least 1 pitstop during a race, but do you know if they actually change the tyres for new ones? Because each race I do, just after the halfway point during the race, there would be one or two, sometimes at least 5 AI will pit EVERY lap until the end. I have the RARE settings all set to default so I'm guessing that the AI doesn't actually change tyres when the first set reach the certain wear threshold and that's what causes them to pit each time. Kinda kills the fun in running 20-30 lap races.

Hope you can give me an insight on what the issue is if you can. I tried editing the RSS car info through Unpacking the car data and editng the car.ini file but even when I save it, it doesn't actually save the changes I made.
Hey,
Sorry for the late reply. I can't give you any insight as I don't know the reason of these strange behaviours. I didn't realised the AI fuel problem in quali you've mentioned but it's good to know. Does this happen only with RARE?

I've also had these AI issues when 2-3 of them goes out to the pit every single lap. It's annoying.

Another AI related problem is that sometimes they get stuck in the pits colliding into the pitwall or into each other, sometimes creating a big pileup. Strange because as far as I can remember the AI should be ghosted in the pits.

Hé,
Désolé pour la réponse tardive. Je ne peux pas vous donner d'explication car je ne connais pas la raison de ces comportements étranges. Je n'avais pas réalisé le problème de carburant AI en quali dont vous avez parlé mais c'est bon à savoir. Cela n'arrive-t-il qu'avec RARE ?

J'ai aussi eu ces problèmes d'IA lorsque 2 ou 3 d'entre eux sortent au stand à chaque tour. C'est ennuyant.

Un autre problème lié à l'IA est que parfois ils restent coincés dans les fosses en entrant en collision avec la paroi des stands ou les uns dans les autres, créant parfois un gros empilement. Étrange parce que pour autant que je m'en souvienne, l'IA devrait être fantôme dans les stands.
exactement ça, et à chaque démarrage il s'écrase contre le mur de la fosse, malheureusement je dois désinstaller RARE pour jouer. J'espère que tu trouveras la raison du problème ;)

Schmawlik submitted a new resource:

F1 Regulations - Helps AC become a more realistic F1 simulator.

Read more about this resource...
1671405903492.jpeg

1671405910702.jpeg

This happens during sessions and the start of the race whenever I turn on RARE, anything i can do to fix it. I've installed RARE in the correct way

Is anyone still having the issue of cars coming into the pits and then remaning in the box just bouncing up and down in one spot? When the app works it is great but frustrating when you get 15 laps in to a 30 lap race and cars are just stuck in the pits.

Is anyone still having the issue of cars coming into the pits and then remaning in the box just bouncing up and down in one spot? When the app works it is great but frustrating when you get 15 laps in to a 30 lap race and cars are just stuck in the pits.
I may have worked it out, turned fuel and tire usage to zero, allowed stops for fuel and tires. Cars all pitted once and left the pits.

It's a good idea to give 100 competitiveness to the driver behind another car during the race. During qualifying it's better to give everyone 100 I think.
And, how about giving a relatively lower one to a driver being shown blue flag?

Schmawlik updated [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements with a new update entry:

v1.0.6.2 Release

-Fixed AI tyre debug error
-Preparing script to enable online play in the future

A lot of the issues with AI breaking is not something I can fix, for some reason the in-game physics breaks and causes the AI to go haywire sometimes. I cannot replicate it on my machine, so if anyone has any idea on what can help alleviate this, please let me know.

For those having checksum issues when trying to join online games, please do the following.

1. Disable Auto App Injection Reboot
2. Click the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Back