[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, after formatting my computer, I'm trying to install Asseto Corsa with all mods and I ran into a problem, RARE stopped working. The application interface is not visible at all, anyone know anything about this? I have CSP 0.1.79 (2144) I send what is visible in the Lua Debug window. I need some help.

(Edit)
The solution to my problem turned out to be the way to install RARE, so far I dragged the archive to the Content Manager window and it always installed correctly. This time, however, such an installation did not work. The solution turned out to be pasting the archive into the game folder and then clicking "extract here" in the winrar/7zip options, then all files were extracted correctly and RARE started working.
Zrzut ekranu 2022-12-05 125032.png

Last edited:
Hello I have had to remove RARE because it was injecting a new surface.ini file into track file causing all cars to hit pit wall in Qualli and race have you run in to this before.
It was injecting a new surface.ini file with this script in it (

[_SCRIPTING_PHYSICS]
ALLOW_APPS=1

I dont know what it is for but every time I removed it and renamed the original file from _surface.ini to surface.ini all is OK any help you can give me is great as I love to have your mod thanks.

Last edited:
I tried reinjecting as you suggested on page 25 but this disables RARE so I am going to completely uninstall and put RARE in a fresh AC just with CM to see what happens must be my end, as others works fine.

Last edited:
@Schmawlik
OK OK OK! Now all works good!
This is very important:
View attachment 582700
But with this:
View attachment 582701

In this condition all works good!
(I think Extended Physics need to be active)
Without the second screen app doesn't work for AI.
I use a repacked data.acd without other data folder (or data.acd or folder, not together because makes conflict)

Tested with RSS FH22 + Imola with Pyyer Extension + CSP 0.1.78

Works with other DRS cars but...when you selecte a different car than RSS FH22 remember to active extended physics into quick race setting (and copy in data.acd a script.lua...)

View attachment 582763

Tested with:
-RSS Formula Hybrid 2022
-RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 s
-RSS Formula Hybrid 2021
-RSS Formula Hybrid 2020
-RSS Formula Hybrid 2019
-RSS Formula Hybrid 2018
-RSS Formaul Hybrid 2017
Could you explain how you do this please (and copy in data.acd a script.lua...)

I installed all RARE in fresh AC with all CSP required add ons I had to remove this latest one just wouldn't work cars crashing into pit wall at start of race so I deleted it and tried (
v0.9.7.1-alphaOct 28, 2022
) works perfectly so I will have to wait until you have one that I can use, I can see so much potential in this MOD I will use the alpha until you have a version I can use thanks so much going to make F1 desirable to play.

por favor necesito ayuda
Llevo mucho tiempo intentando instalar el mod pero sigo los pasos que has puesto y en tu foto aparece el regs f1 y como puedes ver en la foto que te he dado no sale . He estado tratando durante semanas para ver cómo solucionarlo, pero no sé cómo

Attachments

• f1 regs.PNG
    f1 regs.PNG
    28 KB · Views: 69
por favor necesito ayuda
Llevo mucho tiempo intentando instalar el mod pero sigo los pasos que has puesto y en tu foto aparece el regs f1 y como puedes ver en la foto que te he dado no sale . He estado tratando durante semanas para ver cómo solucionarlo, pero no sé cómo
Sal a pista y aprieta el icono de RARE, se pondrá una barrita blanca. Con eso ya está habilitado y podrás acceder a las opciones en el box donde los reglajes.

Can anyone tell me how to make the mod work on a server? I'm trying to how an F1 grid server but I just can join the server with the app disabled, which makes the displays not work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 40
I am stuck at lua debug, I got an error because of a certain "connection.lua" file that might be missing or something like that. Assistance would be greatly appreciated!

I'm trying to run an online server with RARE. I am the host and have RARE installed. Yet, everytime me (or other players) try to connect to the server, it keeps rebooting.

Is there an special setup in order to use it online? If so, can anyone give me the instructions on how to do it?

Latest News

Back