[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I would recommend downloading a custom AI line.
I have noticed that with different custom AI line, accidents are reduced or occur elsewhere in the circuit, so I imagine it may be due to what you say.

One question I would like to ask you, can it affect having the "new ai behavior" option of CSP activated?

1669909798117.png

@samuelongui Thanks!!​

I have noticed that with different custom AI line, accidents are reduced or occur elsewhere in the circuit, so I imagine it may be due to what you say.

One question I would like to ask you, can it affect having the "new ai behavior" option of CSP activated?

View attachment 620770

@samuelongui Thanks!!​

I would recommend not having the AI Rubberbanding on, in conjunction with RARE.

The rest of the New AI Behavior features shouldn’t be an issue.

Last edited:
I would recommend not having the AI Rubberbanding on, in conjunction with RARE.

The rest of the New AI Behavior features shouldn’t be an issue.
Its fixed the problem with the AI. There is a bug with VRC Formula Alpha 2022 and the extended phisics of CSP.

I have tried VRC with vanilla physics and RSS, and your app is great!!!

Suggestion: For the AI tyre change, force them to use a different compound, like it is in current F1 regulations. If you could force all players to use a different compound that would be great too. Would make sure it includes all variations of each compound so you cant use C1 and C2 for example as they are both soft tyres.

Removed 1.0.3.1 from the apps/lua folder, installed 1.0.6.1 but it stopped working. Just shows a grey title bar without text in the setup window and after you press drive both the settings and the debug windows are gray title bars, nothing more.

Edit: fixed it, don't install using CM, install manually.

Last edited:
Just updated to 1.0.6.1. from beta, in which everything was working fine
But now debug can't use the tyre life.
Tried reinstall, no changes
try previous version, everything is fine in it
What can i do?
1670020335230.png

Hey, so the mods you guys been creating were awesome. but i'm not a full time track-racer, i sometimes go cruisring to tracks like shutoko revival projects and stuff which i usually play it online. But when i joined ANY tracks, the app of course reboot to inject the mods, right? How do i cancel it for track(s) like those tho so i can play online again? Respond will be appreciated.
~

App doesn't work. I can see it on the apps bar but it don't how anything.

I had this app before and it worked good. I deleted all files. I'm not sure tho where the "lua" file goes.

Can confirm AI goes totally Bonkers with VRC formula Alpha its unplayable. The DRS works but after 2 laps 15+ cars on average has crashed out. Even worse is after I removed all the files from "assetocorsa" folder my AI is still broken. :(

Last edited:
i don't get an option to, it says it's enabled as imggui lua rare in app windows
Install the mod manually by dragging the folders from the zip file into the ***\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa folder (*** is wherever your Steam folder is located).

You can also find this folder by right clicking the game in your Steam library and leftclick on Manage and then on Browse local files.

Last edited:
Hey, so the mods you guys been creating were awesome. but i'm not a full time track-racer, i sometimes go cruisring to tracks like shutoko revival projects and stuff which i usually play it online. But when i joined ANY tracks, the app of course reboot to inject the mods, right? How do i cancel it for track(s) like those tho so i can play online again? Respond will be appreciated.
~
There's an option in-game at the last tab in the app's UI. Revert surfaces.ini file or something like that. Also, you can disable the auto reboot as well.

There's an option in-game at the last tab in the app's UI. Revert surfaces.ini file or something like that. Also, you can disable the auto reboot as well.
Oh! Thanks mate, is that the reason why i can't play online? Thanks for your help mate! Appreciate it. Ignore my message above, i accidentally sent it and wasn't able to delete it. And lastly, is the "disable auto reboot" button in the "Misc" section as well? Sorry i couldn't check it right now because i'm outside. And if it is there, then i should manually reboot the game through misc as well right?

Oh! Thanks mate, is that the reason why i can't play online? Thanks for your help mate! Appreciate it. Ignore my message above, i accidentally sent it and wasn't able to delete it. And lastly, is the "disable auto reboot" button in the "Misc" section as well? Sorry i couldn't check it right now because i'm outside. And if it is there, then i should manually reboot the game through misc as well right?
The auto-reboot option is in the UI section, I reckon. Not at my rig ATM... Hope, it helps

Latest News

Back