[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Schmawlik updated F1 Regulations with a new update entry:

v1.0.3.1 Release

PLEASE DELETE OLD F1 REGS FOLDER FROM LUA APP DIRECTORY /assettocorsa/apps/lua/F1Regs

- Fixed DRS beep not playing outside of race session
- Added pos X and Y sliders for Race Control banner
- Fixed AI closing DRS on straights occassionally
- Added settings menu to the setup screen
- (Experimental) Updated AI behavior to make them more raceable
- Added On/Off button for those who struggle to enable the enable

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
I did some tests that can partially solve this problem.

Tried unchecked (for VRC only) :
-Use unpacked data
-Use extended physics.

Also consider disabling :
-Alternate AI attack (in F1 reg App) this option does not seem to work well for Vrc formula.

Then if you restart the race several times, the behavior of the AI gets worse. Then try restarting content manager. It seems to partly work. There will still be crashes and spins, but less AI will be affected.
Tried all your tips but nothing (here on Montreal).
I confirm the problem with VRC. No problem for example with RSS.
Screenshot_vrc_formula_alpha_2022_montreal_14-10-122-18-12-32.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait to try new update.

Wonder if you can ask Ilja about way when App is on or off to revert back

surfaces.ini to original.

Atm any track using this app with F1 cars will make changes to surfaces.ini which causes checksum joining online servers.

Hey since this app has been renamed to rules and race enhancements. Can we have a feature which forces AI to start with full fuel but allows them to refuel in the races? This would be very helpful for endurance racing.

Hi there, firstly the app all works fine, great work. Secondly does having this app and using the data file stops the vehicle from recording times? I've noticed on all cars using the data file it no longer records the times in cm. Can somebody confirm please. Thanks

Hi! I´m so sorry but i have passed a few days trying to install it. I think that i follow all steps, but i can´t watch the app in sidebar. Actually i have installed cm 1.80 preview, but i tryed with cm 1.79 too and nothing... App RARE is intalled in LUA apps but i don´t see it into sidebar. I have repeated all steps, clear the LUA app and folders, install manually, from cm, nothing...Can you help me, please? Thank you.

1668538093575.png

1668538688673.png

I have found the solution... if anybody has same problem, i have to activate this option that i have disabled:

1668540232999.png

Last edited:
hello i did everything as in the description and offline it works fine only in multiplayer i can't get it to run on my server maybe someone has precise instructions on what i have to do for the server currently my game starts online cs until i get on the track come the screen stays black and cs starts again in the loop what am i doing wrong?

DRS works very good and...ok.

But someone can explain me how to set correctly AI pit for tires wear?
I usually race at 25% of real F1 races.
Into CM this settings (tire wear 1x) are correct for a 25% race + RARE?
Does this parameter affect only myself or also the AI?

Immagine.png

Latest News

Back