[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
hmmm, now i have a new issue. as soon as the lights go out at the race start, the game immediately crashes. Interestingly, the debug and settings apps were now empty as well

i'm currently testing removing the data folder from the cars and then putting the one from the download in there because maybe something didnt fully carry over last time

UPDATE: It works now! Thanks for the help anyway haha

Last edited:
hmmm, now i have a new issue. as soon as the lights go out at the race start, the game immediately crashes. Interestingly, the debug and settings apps were now empty as well

i'm currently testing removing the data folder from the cars and then putting the one from the download in there because maybe something didnt fully carry over last time
Are you using the newest version of the app? There are no data folders in the latest versions, because the app doesn't need the script any more, if that's what you mean.

Also, crasing at the race session is expected if that's the first time you're using F1Regs at that track. By default the sim should restart without crashing any more.

Frankly, I'd simply remove the app, redownload it and reinstall it, then I'd try it with another car (RSS F2 maybe?) just to make sure everything is at their default setting.

Assetto Corsa  - 22.52.11.11.png

J'ai fait beaucoup de tests, souvent en début de course l'IA tourne et bloque.
Je relance la course en désactivant les règles des pneus neufs au stand, je l'active pendant la course.
serjo perez s'est arrêté 12 fois au stand pendant la course. et dans les derniers tours tous les concurrents sont restés au stand.
pour le moment le mieux c'est de tout désactiver et d'appuyer sur le bouton pour que l'ai retourne au stand.
Assetto Corsa 1 - 22.52.11.11.png

et mon classement simhub n'affiche plus les temps de l'IA. Si quelqu'un a une idée je suis preneur ;)

seeing that youre also trying to improve ai behaviour, i would like to suggest an issue that i would like to see getting fixed in future updates

The problem is the ai can only register cars on one side. What this means is if the ai car in the middle have the player on the left and another ai car on the right, the ai will ignore the existence of the player completely by turning into the player and only give space to the ai car on the right

I haven't looked through all pages of this thread so I'm not sure if this is a known issue (or it has a fix).
But since the mod seems to add the following changes to the surfaces.ini file of a track.
INI:
[_SCRIPTING_PHYSICS]
ALLOW_APPS=1

I can't join Online servers anymore which use said track, due to a checksum error.
Is there any way to prevent / fix this?

Thanks for all your hard work, this mod is awesome

I haven't looked through all pages of this thread so I'm not sure if this is a known issue (or it has a fix).
But since the mod seems to add the following changes to the surfaces.ini file of a track.
INI:
[_SCRIPTING_PHYSICS]
ALLOW_APPS=1

I can't join Online servers anymore which use said track, due to a checksum error.
Is there any way to prevent / fix this?

Thanks for all your hard work, this mod is awesome
Unfortunately this is how I’m able to utilize a lot of the CSP functions I’m using. I’ll add a warning on the front page about it, and will add something that gives the option to revert it.

Unfortunately this is how I’m able to utilize a lot of the CSP functions I’m using. I’ll add a warning on the front page about it, and will add something that gives the option to revert it.
Ah makes sense, that's unfortunate.

That option would be a welcome addition :)
Is this something that could be fixed in the future, maybe so it just needs a change to the ext_config.ini of the track?

Thank you mate, you should open a Patreon page to get continuous support for doing this wonderful app. Many people don't like Paypal...

What do you mean by this? Can you explain more?
Sorry missed the message, It ended up being a combo of the "ignore POV while in pits" option from AC settings, and from CM settings, 2 spots for the same thing and somehow was acting up but with both checked it was all good.

Question for you tho, my AI are all over the place spinning out and doing donuts like yahoo's, care to tell me how to fix that ? thanks eh

Sorry missed the message, It ended up being a combo of the "ignore POV while in pits" option from AC settings, and from CM settings, 2 spots for the same thing and somehow was acting up but with both checked it was all good.

Question for you tho, my AI are all over the place spinning out and doing donuts like yahoo's, care to tell me how to fix that ? thanks eh
Do you use the vrc formula ? I have the same problem as you, but only with the vrc formula.

A suggestion for future updates, if you're interested

It would be possible to create a Race-2 with inverted grids?
I find this a big limit in the game...

Honestly I think it's nearly impossible to implement it

Hello,

Am I the only one, that can't get the newest version to work online.

In single player these expected reboots happen twice or mybe three times, before it works, but online it ends in an infinite loop of reboots on whatever track.

I hope this can be solved somehow.

Hello,

Am I the only one, that can't get the newest version to work online.

In single player these expected reboots happen twice or mybe three times, before it works, but online it ends in an infinite loop of reboots on whatever track.

I hope this can be solved somehow.
Interesting. I've never tried it online but the restarts happen only once at a new circuit in single player mode.

Is anyone still having the issue of cars getting stuck in the pits after a tyre change?

Sometimes the cars will just sit in the box and bounce up and down.

Last edited:
Yes after testing a bit last night, it seems that only the VRC are affected.
I did some tests that can partially solve this problem.

Tried unchecked (for VRC only) :
-Use unpacked data
-Use extended physics.

Also consider disabling :
-Alternate AI attack (in F1 reg App) this option does not seem to work well for Vrc formula.

Then if you restart the race several times, the behavior of the AI gets worse. Then try restarting content manager. It seems to partly work. There will still be crashes and spins, but less AI will be affected.

Attachments

• F1 reg.JPG
    F1 reg.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Vrc issues.JPG
    Vrc issues.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 50
Hi there

I may be being stupid but I can't seem to get it to work. I downloaded this awhile back when you used to have to unpack your data and install the new version and got it working. Ive:

Installed CSP 2144
Dragged and dropped Apps and Extensions into my root folder.

I can't see any apps and the AI still use DRS freely. Am i missing something? Sorry if its me being stupid!

Latest News

Back