[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Interesting, I will have to try the 2022 Leaderboard mod myself. I'm planning on making my own up to date Leaderboard graphic for F1 Regulations in the future.
I do some testing. Both problems, the sliding from the starting position in car setup menue and the fastest lap AI error are coming from csp 0.1.80 preview1.

Changing back to 1.79 preview 5, everthing is fine, except that it is not possible to use your latest version. Unfortunately 1.79 is the only possibility to use RainFX for me without causing problems.

Since I installed preview 0.1.80 the normal CSP versions also are not working properly anymore. They also have the sliding.

Maybe you can also release your mod for 0.1.79 preview5. Would be cool.

If someone else have a solution for that problem, please let me know.

Anyway, I will send you a grande chai latte coffee for your awsome work

Last edited:
I do some testing. Both problems, the sliding from the starting position in car setup menue and the fastest lap AI error are coming from csp 0.1.80 preview1.

Changing back to 1.79 preview 5, everthing is fine, except that it is not possible to use your latest version. Unfortunately 1.79 is the only possibility to use RainFX for me without causing problems.

Since I installed preview 0.1.80 the normal CSP versions also are not working properly anymore. They also have the sliding.

Maybe you can also release your mod for 0.1.79 preview5. Would be cool.

If someone else have a solution for that problem, please let me know.

Anyway, I will send you a grande chai latte coffee for your awsome work
Thanks for the feedback.
I would like to have this available for CSP 1.79 preview5, but the DRS control in the lua SDK didn't get added until a much later preview version.
Hopefully the sliding gets fixed, I have been annoyed with that since it happens when cars are in pits as well. It seems to be when they are in a "parked" state.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback.
I would like to have this available for CSP 1.79 preview5, but the DRS control in the lua SDK didn't get added until a much later preview version.
Hopefully the sliding gets fixed, I have been annoyed with that since it happens when cars are in pits as well. It seems to be when they are in a "parked" state.
The interesting thing about that slide is that it's only visible in the external cam. It goes away if I hit F1 to switch to cockpit view. The car doesn't move an inch then. So I simply hit F1 as soon as AC loads up.

On another note, aside of this slide, CSP 1.80p works perfectly with your app, regarding DRS. Tyre wear is a bit more complicated. With the default settings, the AI went into the pit 3 times at Bahrain during a full length race, but they didn't pit in Australia at all. Strange...

Another note. I'm on a 3440x1440 monitor, and I can't see the F1Regs banners. Any ideas?

This app combined with the newest CSP's AI rubberbanding feature (with very conservative settings) provide some of the best off-line races ever in AC.

La chose intéressante à propos de cette diapositive est qu'elle n'est visible que dans la caméra externe. Il disparaît si j'appuie sur F1 pour passer en vue cockpit. La voiture ne bouge alors pas d'un pouce. J'appuie donc simplement sur F1 dès que le courant alternatif se charge.

Sur une autre note, à part cette diapositive, CSP 1.80p fonctionne parfaitement avec votre application, en ce qui concerne DRS. L'usure des pneus est un peu plus compliquée. Avec les paramètres par défaut, l'IA est entrée 3 fois dans les stands à Bahreïn lors d'une course complète, mais elle n'a pas du tout été aux stands en Australie. Étrange...

Une autre note. Je suis sur un écran 3440x1440 et je ne vois pas les bannières F1Regs. Des idées?

Cette application, combinée à la toute nouvelle fonctionnalité d'élastomère AI de CSP (avec des paramètres très conservateurs), fournit certaines des meilleures courses hors ligne jamais réalisées en AC.
oui je confirme que le DRS fonctionne parfaitement, je l'ai réglé pour se déployer après 3 rounds comme dans la vraie vie et l'IA le respecte bien. Par contre, les arrêts aux stands ne sont pas toujours clairs, parfois ça marche et parfois la moitié de l'IA est bloquée au stand ou ne s'arrête pas. Cependant, j'ai réussi à régler le temps d'arrêt au stand à 2-3 secondes comme dans la vraie vie. nous espérons une mise à jour

Exelent job, Schmawlik. You are making this game much more enjoyable.
Something to consider: the AI cars start the race with the fuel tank Full. 143 litres, no matter the race laps
It's there a way to set the AI fuel to the proper lap race.
And the DRS ENABLE sign dosent show on screen.

Thanks, my friend

Schmawlik updated F1 Regulations with a new update entry:

v0.9.8.3-alpha Release

- Added AI Alternate Attack option. Adjusts AI aggression based on delta to car ahead (AI seem to fight a little better)
- Added AI tyre life variability sliders (This band-aids the bug where AI stay in the pits for too long)
- Fixed edge case for DRS being allowed when it shouldn't have been
- DRS audio can now be heard outside of race sessions
- Added option to disable or enable race refueling (leave disabled for F1 races)
- Added pit stop debug values
- Added ICE debug values
- Major code...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm unsure what's going on but multiple apps including this one aren't showing up in content manager, but this app does show up in game, however the rules are always on "disabled" with no way of turning it on. Not sure what i'm doing wrong in this case...

I'm unsure what's going on but multiple apps including this one aren't showing up in content manager, but this app does show up in game, however the rules are always on "disabled" with no way of turning it on. Not sure what i'm doing wrong in this case...
What do you mean by “the rules are always on disabled”, can you explain some more?

Schmawlik updated F1 Regulations with a new update entry:

Next Release…. v1.0.0.0!!!

At this point in development I’m satisfied with the features that are implemented currently, and will focus on bug fixes and a polish pass for the v1.0 release. This is not the end of new features though, I have more in store. Some future features include the following:

1. Better AI qualifying behavior
2. Realistic AI tyre strategies and compound choices. (future CSP version required)
3. Full Formula 1 2022 UI elements
4. Virtual Safety Car implementation
5. Maybe a full Safety Car in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Amazing update.

Without question incredible addition to AC F1 rules for offline racing.

Hoping down the line you will put out AI pitting/fuel code app for other classes in AC to race offline.

Seems possibility with LUA is incredible to simulate all kinds of racing rules.

Amazing update.

Without question incredible addition to AC F1 rules for offline racing.

Hoping down the line you will put out AI pitting/fuel code app for other classes in AC to race offline.

Seems possibility with LUA is incredible to simulate all kinds of racing rules.
Hi Amir,

AI pitting/fuel already works for other classes.

Thanks.

Latest News

Back