[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Always better remove everything and reinstall. There's only on folder in app.
Breaking news - Codemasters cancel any future F1 games as they can't compete with AC and F1 Regs.
Ok - not true but this app, and it's continual development/improvements are making the officially licenced game look like a reasonable arcade game only.

Content like this, RSS and other independent mods, on an eight year old game, accomplishes a level of brilliance that you will probably never see in fully subsidised game release.

Do what I did and buy the man a coffee via his Paypal link!
F1 series is for boys. AC is for men.
We have all what we want in one game! And this app changes everything! GREAT

Last edited:
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2022.10.30 - 23.29.13.41.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2022.10.30 - 14.15.02.07.png

maintenant, au départ d'une course IA, tourne à droite contre l'arrêt au stand... quel est le problème ?

A couple of questions -

1. Is there a way to make this work for other racing categories? Not so much the DRS but the force tyres for V8 Supercars.

2. With the fuel it looks like it just forces all the cars to stay on full tanks rather than start on full tanks and run there fuel down? I was using the fuel monitor app and all the cars seemed to have just stayed on full tanks.

3. I'm using the ACTV tower app and when I added your app for qualifying it did not show any times for the drivers, but during the race it worked fine. Has there been any reports of this being an issue?

Love the app, great work and so much potential for those of us who drive against AI.

Je vais essayer de pousser la mise à jour 0.9.7.5 dans un jour ou deux, j'espère que cela résoudra vos problèmes.
bonjour, pour mon problème d'IA qui tourne au départ, j'ai désactivé le mod puis activé au départ de la course, ça marche l'IA ne provoque plus d'accident. mais ne s'arrête toujours pas pour changer les pneus. DRS fonctionne bien. Merci

bonjour, pour mon problème d'IA qui tourne au départ, j'ai désactivé le mod puis activé au départ de la course, ça marche l'IA ne provoque plus d'accident. mais ne s'arrête toujours pas pour changer les pneus. DRS fonctionne bien. Merci
I found my problem, it's due to the Formula Hybrid X Prototype pack for AC I was using, the AI is getting confused, I switched back to the hybrid RSS formula 2022 and it works fine, the AI goes back to the pits, on the other hand the only problem is that it no longer comes out of the pits, it is blocked….

Salut,
chaque fois que je conduis avec l'IA, seuls mes temps sont enregistrés dans le classement AC par défaut. J'ai essayé les superpositions simhub, mais ça reste pareil. Une idée pourquoi cela se produit?
Bonjour, quelle voiture utilisez-vous ? il m'est arrivé la même chose avec la formule hybride x prototype ac, je n'avais plus les reprises IA, avec la formule RSS 2022 ça marche bien.

Hey Schmawlik,

quick question: how do you use CSP's Extended Physics and RainFX? I've written these lines into the car.ini files:
Code:
[HEADER]
VERSION=extended-2

[_EXTENDED]
RAIN_DEV=1

Are these needed at all, in your opinion? Or simply checking 'Use Extended Physics' at the Quick Race page would be enough? Thanks in advance!

(ps: I've just sent a coffee to you through PayPal. Thanks for your work!)

Last edited:
Hi there, since installing the mod the cars I have unpacked no longer record times in cm. Anyone else having this happen?

Hey Schmawlik,

quick question: how do you use CSP's Extended Physics and RainFX? I've written these lines into the car.ini files:
Code:
[HEADER]
VERSION=extended-2

[_EXTENDED]
RAIN_DEV=1

Are these needed at all, in your opinion? Or simply checking 'Use Extended Physics' at the Quick Race page would be enough? Thanks in advance!

(ps: I've just sent a coffee to you through PayPal. Thanks for your work!)
Hey thanks for the coffee Vilmos! I believe you need to do the car.ini steps you have done, and enable extended physics. I will verify when I get home.

I ask those question 'cause maybe is there the problem

Anyway, the app WORKS, great.... but

Bugs (at least for me)
- It works only for the AI (its ok I give myself rules to open drs only when deserved)
- the game crashes (yes, after a few laps... it crashed also with cars with no drs... i had to delete the LUA folder and it came back to normal)

So, that's my experience but I repeat, before the crashes the app worked perfectly for AI, perfectly

Total game changer, let's hope in fixes
I agree with the first bullet. DRS works only for AI cars (F1 Hybrid 2022).

Latest News

Back