[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
1667062737426.png

Hi, I've loaded up a race with a bunch of ai and they all boxed on the same lap, but ended up with completely different pit stop times which basically flipped the grid? The fuel stays at the same level the whole race btw

Thanks for the mod again

Last edited:
Hello, I am a new user of F1 Regulations.
I have recently started using F1 Regulations and have been trying it out on different tracks with non-DRS formula cars.
I am having trouble with the New Tyres Rules at Sveg Raceway, Solitude 1964, etc., where most of them either don't follow the rules or don't pit out forever even after a pit stop.
It works correctly at Fuji Speedway Mod, kunos Spa, etc., so it seems that either the track or the F1 Regulations program is the problem...
I’m not currently providing support for non DRS cars and anything that is outside of the scope of this app.

View attachment 612621
Hi, I've loaded up a race with a bunch of ai and they all boxed on the same lap, but ended up with completely different pit stop times which basically flipped the grid? The fuel stays at the same level the whole race btw

Thanks for the mod again
I’m adding variability to the tyre wear limit so that drivers don’t all pit at once. I haven’t seen the fuel stay the same throughout a whole race, so not sure where to start to fix that for you. Is your fuel consumptions set to 1x in CM?

Schmawlik updated F1 Regulations with a new update entry:

Upcoming v0.9.8.0-alpha Update

Thanks for the feedback and support everyone. I’m working on some bug fixes and refactoring the code for my app. Whenever you have an issue please post screenshots with the debug screen open so I can try and assist you.

Known Bugs:
  • AI all pit at the same time.
    • I’m implementing variability and a variability option slider for AI tyre life to alleviate this issue.
  • Race Control banner scaling for display resolutions higher than 1440p.
  • *Unconfirmed* AI fuel...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,
whenever I drive with AI, only my times are registered on the default AC leaderboard. I tried simhub overlays, but it stays the same. Any idea why this is happening?

Hey man! I love the mod, but I have some issues. The AI are opening their DRS in the first 3 laps without them being inside 1 second and after those 3 laps everything seems to be running smooth. Another issue I have is that in the F1 regs debug app it doesen't say that it is enabled or not (in this case it doesen't say that it is true.)
BTW I am on CSP 0.1.79!

I hope you can help me out!

Last edited:
View attachment 612817
As you can see, tire life is below 60%, yet "Pitting New Tires" is still set to False :/ Happens with other cars as well
I'm having the same problem myself, non-DRS car, but I'm having that problem on certain courses. With Sveg in the photo example, the only two cars that pit in are the two Ferrari skins, the first one is true for a moment, then false, then the first screenshot, and when it pits in, it doesn't pit out with the second screenshot.
If Pit New Tyres Rules is disabled as in the third screenshot, it will pit out.
In case you are wondering, the other car pitted in and out normally.
And as I said before, this problem does not appear at Spa or Fuji.
It's just a strange glitch.

Last edited:
I’m adding variability to the tyre wear limit so that drivers don’t all pit at once. I haven’t seen the fuel stay the same throughout a whole race, so not sure where to start to fix that for you. Is your fuel consumptions set to 1x in CM?
yes, I also had some other issues such as here:
, this was with fuel burn at 1x, basically all the ai pit and somehow end up with 0 fuel during the pit stop

Last edited:
Breaking news - Codemasters cancel any future F1 games as they can't compete with AC and F1 Regs.
Ok - not true but this app, and it's continual development/improvements are making the officially licenced game look like a reasonable arcade game only.

Content like this, RSS and other independent mods, on an eight year old game, accomplishes a level of brilliance that you will probably never see in fully subsidised game release.

Do what I did and buy the man a coffee via his Paypal link!

Last edited:
Hey man! I love the mod, but I have some issues. The AI are opening their DRS in the first 3 laps without them being inside 1 second and after those 3 laps everything seems to be running smooth. Another issue I have is that in the F1 regs debug app it doesen't say that it is enabled or not (in this case it doesen't say that it is true.)
BTW I am on CSP 0.1.79!

I hope you can help me out!
Hi, what version of F1 Regs are you using. Also, make sure the the F1 Regs app is highlighted.

1667153240453.png

UPDATE
I had to highlight the app in AC. Now it works!!! Gonna test it and will give you a very good review.

-------------
I downloaded and installed the latest update by copying the folders Apps + Extension to the AC folder, but nothing works in race mode. The app is visible (settings/debug) in AC but the debug screen shows the app in red (not enabled) . I use RSS cars, DRS still opens in lap 1. I followed the steps related to the latest update.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back