[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can't get the F1 Regs Enabled to be green in debug app.

Physics Allowed and Race started is green.

Unpacked the Kunos SF70h data.acd

went inside data folder

opened car.ini

added
[HEADER]
VERSION=extended-2

copied original data.acd to backup folder

repacked data folder via CM

it created new data.acd file.

newest CSP 0.180-preview1

edit: other functions work. I can force the ai to pit.
only thing that doesn't work is DRS rules.

Last edited:
Can't get the F1 Regs Enabled to be green in debug app.

Physics Allowed and Race started is green.

Unpacked the Kunos SF70h data.acd

went inside data folder

opened car.ini

added
[HEADER]
VERSION=extended-2

copied original data.acd to backup folder

repacked data folder via CM

it created new data.acd file.

newest CSP 0.180-preview1

edit: other functions work. I can force the ai to pit.
only thing that doesn't work is DRS rules.
Did you follow all of the updated rules on the main page? You also don’t need to do any packing and unpacking for this version of F1 Regs.

Did you follow all of the updated rules on the main page? You also don’t need to do any packing and unpacking for this version of F1 Regs.
Just tried it again.

Vanilla Kunos SF15T never been touched file...no data folder...original data.acd....

Installed the latest version that you posted today. (deleted previous version)

This is what happens in race.
huhw22.jpg

Last edited:
Just tried it again.

Vanilla Kunos SF15T never been touched file...no data folder...original data.acd....

Installed the latest version that you posted today. (deleted previous version)

This is what happens in race.
Hi, before you have to click on F1 Regs app into sidebars to enable or disable the app.

Automatically into F1 Regs Debug, F1 Regs Enabled from false (red) becames true (green).

What happens to your tires?
Have you update car config, car textures and car vao into Content Manager?
20221029063324_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, before you have to click on F1 Regs app into sidebars to enable or disable the app.

Automatically into F1 Regs Debug, F1 Regs Enabled from false (red) becames true (green).

What happens to your tires?
Have you update car config, car textures and car vao into Content Manager?
View attachment 612487
Thanks Edivad, I haven’t been home to take screenshots, so you’ve been clutching it with all the help.

This is AWSOME! I have 2 questions though.

1. Previously I have raised the fuel consumption in Content Manager to force both myself and the AI to pit at least once during a race. However, now it seems like only my car has the raised fuel consumption as the AI doesn't pit anymore. Could this have something to do with the mod?

2. How do I update this mod? I see you're making updates from time to time. Do I have to delete and reinstall?

Hello, I am a new user of F1 Regulations.
I have recently started using F1 Regulations and have been trying it out on different tracks with non-DRS formula cars.
I am having trouble with the New Tyres Rules at Sveg Raceway, Solitude 1964, etc., where most of them either don't follow the rules or don't pit out forever even after a pit stop.
It works correctly at Fuji Speedway Mod, kunos Spa, etc., so it seems that either the track or the F1 Regulations program is the problem...

Attachments

• DeepL  2022_10_29 土曜日 21_47_47.png
    DeepL 2022_10_29 土曜日 21_47_47.png
    97.6 KB · Views: 34
This is AWSOME! I have 2 questions though.

1. Previously I have raised the fuel consumption in Content Manager to force both myself and the AI to pit at least once during a race. However, now it seems like only my car has the raised fuel consumption as the AI doesn't pit anymore. Could this have something to do with the mod?

2. How do I update this mod? I see you're making updates from time to time. Do I have to delete and reinstall?
1. Put fuel consumption back to normal. In the F1 Regs settings menu in game you can change the tyre wear percentage the AI will go in to pit for new tyres.

2. To update you can either delete the F1 Regs app folder or just copy over it. I recommend deleting it every update until I get this app to a full release state.

Ahhh it works.

It was just that app wasn't highlighted on menu panel.

Works incredible. Game changer.

Do you have any plans on creating App for regular cars to make them force and pit for new tires? Would improve single player races huge amount. Wonder what other possabilities can be done via lua? Force AI to pit no matter what tire wear like GT3? Force them to use certain tire compound?

@Edivad82 I have no idea what is with these textures. It was downloaded via content manager. Not sure how to fix.

Latest News

Back