[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
CSP 0.1.80-preview1
Formula Hybrid 2022
latest F1Reg version (0.9.7.1)

First of all thank you for this great mod. Works very well except two points:

- in the car set up menue, before starting the race, my care always slides slowly backwards from the starting position

- i always do the fastes lap time in the first round. no matter how slow i am. after 1 lap, the information works properly.

Mabye you have an idea how to fix it.

Regards
- Interesting about the car sliding back, I have seem this issue as well and need to figure out why it happens.

- Not sure what you mean by this, can you explain more?

- Interesting about the car sliding back, I have seem this issue as well and need to figure out why it happens.

- Not sure what you mean by this, can you explain more?

Thanks for the fast reply.

I am using leaderboard 2022 mod for F1 ghrapics. In the first lap of a race I always have the fastest lap, no matter if the AI is faster or not. Only after lap 2, the fastet lap will be showen corretly to the driver, who is racing the fastest lap. With your Alpha 0.7, i don't have that issue.

You can see it in the screenshot "fastest lap" I was driving slow on purpose. just to illustrate it, of course ;) First 5 were definitly faster than me the first lap.

Attachments

• slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 60
  • fastest_lap.jpg
    fastest_lap.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 64
Thanks for the fast reply.

I am using leaderboard 2022 mod for F1 ghrapics. In the first lap of a race I always have the fastest lap, no matter if the AI is faster or not. Only after lap 2, the fastet lap will be showen corretly to the driver, who is racing the fastest lap. With your Alpha 0.7, i don't have that issue.

You can see it in the screenshot "fastest lap" I was driving slow on purpose. just to illustrate it, of course ;) First 5 were definitly faster than me the first lap.

Interesting, I will have to try the 2022 Leaderboard mod myself. I'm planning on making my own up to date Leaderboard graphic for F1 Regulations in the future.

You might not have the latest version of CSP installed.
Install CSP 1.79, then try the latest F1 Regs version 0.7.9.1-alpha, and see how things work out for you.
Thanks! it worked

another thing on the fia drs enabled banner options it goes between 0 and 1% scale in steps of 0.1%, I think it may be bugged

also do you know if it would be possible to get this working with the csp 1.79 preview5 so rain could be possible without getting rid of drs functionality so wet to dry races are possible

Thanks again btw

Thanks! it worked

another thing on the fia drs enabled banner options it goes between 0 and 1% scale in steps of 0.1%, I think it may be bugged

also do you know if it would be possible to get this working with the csp 1.79 preview5 so rain could be possible without getting rid of drs functionality so wet to dry races are possible

Thanks again btw
I'm only supporting CSP version 1.79 (2144) and greater from now on. So for rain you need 1.80preview1 for now.

Hello, I can't get it to work for me. I have tried with CSP 0.1.80 and 0.1.79 (2144), but when I am in the DRS zone, both the AI and I cannot activate the DRS. I've tried both the original FH2022 and the cloned FH2022, and it doesn't work for me.
I leave you some captures before reaching the activation of the DRS and another after having passed it.
A greeting and thanks in advance.

Before DRS activation:

20221028192940_1.jpg

After DRS activation:

20221028192941_1.jpg

Hi :)

I removed the lua script and packed the cars again. I also copy pasted the newest version into my AC root folder. Everything works fine, except the banners. Any idea why?

It says 0.9.7.0 after installation not 0.9.7.1, is that correct?

Last edited:
Schmawlik updated F1 Regulations with a new update entry:

v0.9.7.4-alpha Release

- Added single tyre life limit for AI drivers
- Changed how default settings files are stored
- Added tyre lap count and last pitted lap variables
- DRS sounds now take AC master volume into account
- Fixed an edge case for crossing detection line if the start line is past the finish line and the detection line is not
- Added more variables to the debug screen
- Further removed old code that supports the broken method of disabling DRS

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi :)

I removed the lua script and packed the cars again. I also copy pasted the newest version into my AC root folder. Everything works fine, except the banners. Any idea why?

It says 0.9.7.0 after installation not 0.9.7.1, is that correct?
Try the latest version, see if that helps any. Also, what is your display resolution for AC.

Hello, I can't get it to work for me. I have tried with CSP 0.1.80 and 0.1.79 (2144), but when I am in the DRS zone, both the AI and I cannot activate the DRS. I've tried both the original FH2022 and the cloned FH2022, and it doesn't work for me.
I leave you some captures before reaching the activation of the DRS and another after having passed it.
A greeting and thanks in advance.

Before DRS activation:

View attachment 612374

After DRS activation:

View attachment 612375
Try the latest version, there was a potential edge case that might be fixed now.
If not I will try and communicate with you via discord.

Hello. This mod is truly a game changer.
One question.
With the new way of adding the mods no longer requiring to patch the .Lua file into the mods folder can I remove it?
And does it work for any car the contains a drs system?

Latest News

Back