[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Some things:

IA speed is too slow.
How to hide "DRS enabled in -25 laps"
No car from IA finished the race 29 laps (don't know because of track or F1Reg mod).

Attachments

• acs-2022-10-25-18-56-05.jpg
    acs-2022-10-25-18-56-05.jpg
    529.8 KB · Views: 48
BONJOUR

J’ai un problème, lorsque nous devons déballer la voiture (voitures Race Sim Studio), le bouton de déballage des données est grisé. Existe-t-il une autre solution moins compliquée?

Comment gérer l’IA et les pneus ? Peut-être une vidéo ?

Merci pour tout

Hi I've installed everything and followed the yt video guide but whenever I try to get into the cars with the new data, it crashes on launch and I'm not sure why

Schmawlik updated F1 Regulations with a new update entry:

Updated Main Page and Installation Steps

*** Verified on CSP v0.1.79 (2144) ***

If you do not follow the installation steps and/or don’t have the proper CSP version installed, please do not bother leaving a review about the script not working. You can ask questions in the discussion section.
CSP Previews (Latest features)

The F1 Regulations app will manage systems in Assetto Corsa to help simulate F1’s real life rules, restrictions, and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Schmawlik updated F1 Regulations with a new update entry:

v0.9.7.1-alpha Release

- MINIMUM CSP VERSION IS NOW 1.79 (2144)
- Removed compatibility for previous CSP versions
- Removed script.lua file and will create another mod that focuses more on fixing the AI
- Simpler installation steps! :)
- Added DRS beep sound effect when a driver crosses the activation line and will have DRS available to them
- Added DRS flap sound effect when a driver activates or deactivates DRS
- Volume mixer for these options in the settings menu as well
- Added 'Race Control' notification...

Read the rest of this update entry...

BONJOUR

J’ai un problème, lorsque nous devons déballer la voiture (voitures Race Sim Studio), le bouton de déballage des données est grisé. Existe-t-il une autre solution moins compliquée?

Comment gérer l’IA et les pneus ? Peut-être une vidéo ?

Merci pour tout
Try the latest version of F1 Regs, v0.7.9.1-alpha, it should be easier to install and doesn't require unpacking/repacking car data.

so the older versions (on csp 1.79 preview) did work fine, stopped working then. now im on csp 1.80 preview with the newest version of this mod. it doesnt work and its just saying "F1 Regs Enabled: False". idk how to fix it.

CSP 0.1.80-preview1
Formula Hybrid 2022
latest F1Reg version (0.9.7.1)

First of all thank you for this great mod. Works very well except two points:

- in the car set up menue, before starting the race, my care always slides slowly backwards from the starting position

- i always do the fastes lap time in the first round. no matter how slow i am. after 1 lap, the information works properly.

Mabye you have an idea how to fix it.

Regards

Latest News

Back