[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok, now all works but...It's only my impression or AI seems become more competitive after first two/three laps?

Every time I start race (every circuit), game return to CM and restart it. After this all works normally good.
I’ll look into this, can you provide more details on how they seem to get more competitive.

It should only restart when you play a new circuit for the first time.

Hey Schmawlik,
I was worried that you abandoned this app but fortunately I was wrong, and you hit the nail on the head this time! It works great with a fantastic new feature (tire management). Thank you very much!
Thank you Vilmos Vas. I was mainly waiting for the latest CSP version 1.79 to release so I could release my app with actual improvements.

I’ll look into this, can you provide more details on how they seem to get more competitive.

It should only restart when you play a new circuit for the first time.
1) Ok, I'm testing various circuits but all seems ok.
2) Ah ok :thumbsup:

With 1.79 app has had a huge improvement!

One question: AI tire wear forced pit. I have to activated tire wear by CM?

Last edited:
Installed latest version 0.9.5.1 as described, using same CSP version, and still not working: DRS can be activated since start in DRS zones (me and IA).

Attachments

• Sin-título-1.jpg
    Sin-título-1.jpg
    797.6 KB · Views: 48
Just downloaded the new update and it works great!
I'm driving the VRC formula alpha, and after this update i've noticed the brakes have changed a lot, and I'm having to put the brake bias all the way forwards to prevent the rears from locking all the time. Do you think your new update has caused this?
Also the AI seem to crash a lot more often now, and is a lot slower than before.
Otherwise, keep up the great work!

Latest News

Back