RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad about Mandela. South African instead of Abu Dhabi GP? But it would not help me, because Alexander could have a race like Alonso's in 2010

(Joking)

Last edited:
The season is now in it's twilight. 2 races to go. 2 vastly different tracks.
The first of which is here in Abu Dhabi. The tricky Yas Marina circuit isn't known for fantastic passing, but if the championship hopefuls want to take that final step, they will have to make every lap count. Not long now, this race is:
GOGOGOGOGO!!
Abu Dhabi.jpg

Sprint Race
The final sprint of the season. This is, as they say, for sheep stations. Nothing can be left on the table. Go well, go fast, or go home.
The incredible Yas Marina circuit will play host to us, a special twilight encounter. Expect to see some incredible, almost blind passing as they drive almost literally blind in the setting sun. Who will be the fastest at the important end of the season?
Good Luck racers!
2 races left!!​

So, the drivers title is still on. I will give the whole low-down on the situation post race.
But, I can announce, with 48 points available, Heineken can at best finish 5 points behind.

So, without further ado, I can announce that the team of Car #1 Sig Man (Manolis Sig) and Car #2 Florin Diaconescu have won the constructors title of Season 20 for McLaren-Honda!
McLaren (80's) S20.png

Congratulations!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back