RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time trial was say Aiden posts gogogo and indicated 15hrs 45 mins.

Anyone can start anytime, and then posts as close to the race time as possible from their start time. closest to 15h 45m from their start gets the win. If two people have the fastest time then they share the points.

It's a good feature for people to be in for some points at any time of day

Time trial was say Aiden posts gogogo and indicated 15hrs 45 mins.

Anyone can start anytime, and then posts as close to the race time as possible from their start time. closest to 15h 45m from their start gets the win. If two people have the fastest time then they share the points.

It's a good feature for people to be in for some points at any time of day
Surely he should keep the time secret and let us guess (At least put a 2hr bracket around it, but keep the actual value which can be anywhere in that 2hrs secret)

I still think we only need a Sprint, Feature and Endurance though. I will keep posting my Endurance idea until someone with powers tells me it isn't going to happen.

to be honest... in my eyes Feature races are quite boring. To have an Endurance, too... even more boring and time costing... If we would have even more modes... :/

Before all else, i think we should use a better physics model for the game.
So you mean something like this? Start posts in feature races in the same minute (Forum Time) result in a collision, meaning you must pit twice, but 35 minutes after the previous posts.
  • Start (someone else posts in the same minute = collision)
  • 35 minutes later - Pit
  • 35 minutes later - Pit
  • 1hr later - Finish
Adding 10 minutes to the finish time.

So you mean something like this? Start posts in feature races in the same minute (Forum Time) result in a collision, meaning you must pit twice, but 35 minutes after the previous posts.
  • Start (someone else posts in the same minute = collision)
  • 35 minutes later - Pit
  • 35 minutes later - Pit
  • 1hr later - Finish
Adding 10 minutes to the finish time.

I meant the physics model of the game. It is currently very arcadish, we need a sim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back