RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start

EDIT: @Florin Diaconescu

Mate, I will let you pass me.
As i said, best teammate outta here...

---

I would watch out where the other drivers are, sometimes it could be better to not let him past, if other drivers of the championship get past, too... And if his title is safe i would think about it, too. But if you wait... I have to make a brake after pitstop, soooo... Want to let me passe you then, too? :p

Oh, no. This is going to be dramatic, and it is not depending on me now. But I will do the team work (if it has any gain, because if he starts in 8th for example he almost has no chance)

@Benutzername
-Florin Diaconescu: Current 1st, Best 1st, Worst 3rd - To Win: beat Macdonald/Sig, if Macdonald wins+pole, must finish 3rd, if Sig wins+pole, must finish. If outside 10, Sig cannot win, Macdonald must be lower than 3rd. 3rd will secure instantly regardless.

-Alexander Macdonald: Current 2nd, Best 1st, Worst 3rd - To Win: must beat Diaconescu, win with Diaconescu 4th or lower with no pole, beat Sig at all, if Sig wins must finish on podium.

:(

As i said, best teammate outta here...
Well..., I do it for three things:
1. You two are two of the best guys here, in the forum games (Jimlaad43 is another, but he doesn't need my help to succeed :p )
2. I believe that the team championships are important, and for a team to do well you need two good members in it. Also, seeing your teammate going well gives you pleasure.
3. Who knows, I may need my teammate's help in the future. That doesn't mean I will accept it easily :p

@Florin Diaconescu I will wait for you to pass. Just make sure you don't post too early, it is the most important :)

Well..., I do it for three things:
1. You two are two of the best guys here, in the forum games (Jimlaad43 is another, but he doesn't need my help to succeed :p )
No offence, but it has been you that has needed the help from me to succeed in the Simulation game. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back