RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
RDFIA OFFICIAL PRESS CONFERENCE
@Rami Saidy Congratulation on your first win, from an old teammate. How does it feel to finally have the monkey off your back?
@Alexander Macdonald You took the pole but a slow stop saw you lose the place. Thoughts on that and the late race antics?
@James Chant You took a great tally of points here, and the team are still leading rivals OR in the constructors. Plans for half season?
@Jimlaad43 You got a great finish for Renault, how is the team after @Fred Owen was unable to finish?

Remember guys, respect others thoughts
:cool: i'm watching you :cool:

We felt cheated of a win after Alex made a fantastic start, but our realistic aim is to aim for the constructors title, and maybe myself or Alex can push or the drivers championship too. It's still early days, and any number of drivers are still in contention

@Rami Saidy Congratulation on your first win, from an old teammate. How does it feel to finally have the monkey off your back?​
It feels great, finally I have won a race, it was long overdue. Perhaps in S18 I should have won but still finished strongly. The momentum has improved, I celebrated with joy, and loled when the fellow Honda factory drivers were at the RDFIA's office (Too much Heineken?). But yes, I am thrilled with this win. I respect your Rules Bernie Keranen like the other drivers do. Hopefully, this win is the first of many, we now will move the focus to Monza ;).​

Last edited:
Good to see people owning up to their mistakes and not acting the innocent victim... because that would be a very bad idea, after the moderator was kind enough to give them a second chance. But I digress, hopefully I can remount my championship challenge after my poor run of form.

Utzer was injured after qualifying when his car rode a high kurb and the impact of his body in the cockpit caused some damage. There is no definite on when he'll be back, but it is a second season that he won't see every race.
The doctors are saying i am not allowed to race for at least a week, but if everything is better than expected i might be able to participate in some sessions.

Well, half the season is gone, here's to the next half being better while also less controversial. So, where is the best place to head immediately after that? Why, we must make a pilgrimage to the home of speed, Monza.
GOGOGOGO!!
Monza.jpg
The Tifosi are out in force, hunting for a glorious victory by their beloved Ferrari, or at least Ferrari engined, that'll do too. Honda have had the upper hand so far this season, but if Ferrari can turn the tables anywhere, this is the place.
With half the season gone, we could still see anyone take the title, though mathematically we really doubt Gary will be taking 10 wins in a row...
Good Luck Racers!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back