RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, i'm not avoiding the question, in fact, I will answer it. I accidentally pressed Finish when I didn't want to. I spoke to the RDFIA, and my Race Finish is legal, end of story.

To compare it with Real life, i dont think Romain Grosjean cutted Lewis Hamiltons way on purpose in Spa 2012 to produce a big crash. But he was penalised.

Nope, i'm not avoiding the question, in fact, I will answer it. I accidentally (If you understand English) pressed Finish when I didn't want to. I spoke to the RDFIA, and my Race Finish is legal, end of story.

Sorry, still not the answer I was looking for. We can keep trying at this, I'll be here all day, and probably most of tomorrow as well. Read the question again, and actually answer it, it's really not that hard. Just to make it clear I asked you why you tried to cover it up, not why you made the post.

Sorry, still not the answer I was looking for. We can keep trying at this, I'll be here all day, and probably most of tomorrow as well. Read the question again, and actually answer it, it's really not that hard. Just to make it clear I asked you why you tried to cover it up, not why you made the post.

It's quite sad that you enjoy this...

So, that I finish 1 Hour, 1 Minute later than my Pit message

So, I have a question for you this time:

Why do you carry on asking pointless Questions? For fun? You're not even the Mod :laugh:

Thou doth protest too much methinks! Too quick to jump on the defensive!

I express my opinion and click a few ratings and world war 3 breaks out!

It wasn't a case of bias or personal attack @Rami Saidy, you jumped to that conclusion on your own.

lets discuss it in pms and do not spoil the thread

Old wolfves have seen it all and are always right.

Emile%20-%20Old-Wolf_Reading%20Paper.jpg

I feel the answer to this question needs to be known to all. I essentially asked Rami if he tried to cheat, and everytime he avoids the question. I expected it to be a one post answer, but how wrong was I. Sorry for turning this thread into a warzone, But this needs to be answered

Why do you carry on asking pointless Questions? For fun? You're not even the Mod :laugh:

This is exactly what I am talking about

Silence speaks a thousand words. I think I can safely assume that the answer to my question is that he did try to cheat his way out of a perceived penalty, which is quite unfair. However as Rami helpfully pointed out, I'm not the moderator; therefore I'm happy to leave it at that and let Aidan decide what to do about this cheating.

Silence speaks a thousand words. I think I can safely assume that the answer to my question is that he did try to cheat his way out of a perceived penalty, which is quite unfair. However as Rami helpfully pointed out, I'm not the moderator; therefore I'm happy to leave it at that and let Aidan decide what to do about this cheating.

I was busy, people have lives (unlike you). No, is the answer

No answer from Macdonald. Silence speaks a thousand words...

I'm not entirely sure what I am supposed to be responding to, I actually asked you a direct question, and you still have not given me a proper answer (expalining why you tried to cover up your post).

Annnnnnnnnd I've just gotten myself involved in another endless loop of question asking and avoiding. Just answer the question and we can be done with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back