RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFFICIAL RDFIA PRESS CONFERENCE
@Florin Diaconescu A glorius victory and your first sprint race of the season. How does it feel taking the flag at Monza?
@Ben Herbert Another strong second place, and you're really stringing a decent season together. Can we expect a win soon?
@Sasha Jednak Congratulations on a maiden podium, hopefully first of many. Driving for Ferrari and delivering a sought after podium here in Italy, does it feel good?
@Jimlaad43 You've been on the move, taking two strong finishes. The Renault has won this season, feeling confident of more good results?
At the Heineken and Online Racing guys: Not everything went to plan did it??​

I am the first driver to win three times this year, I lead with 34 points and my team is the first on the Constructors Standings, so I couldn't be any happier! I made a brilliant race and I'd like to thank McLaren for the brilliant car that allowed me to be another step closer from winning the WDC.

I'm predicting you to win the Driver's Championship ;)

OFFICIAL RDFIA PRESS CONFERENCE
@Sasha Jednak Congratulations on a maiden podium, hopefully first of many. Driving for Ferrari and delivering a sought after podium here in Italy, does it feel good?
Thank you. This is great result for us, taking podium and showing improvement in car development. Hope we can keep on this path until the end of season. Personally, podium on Monza in Ferrari... something I dreamed about.:)

Florin is running away with the season, can anyone catch him? Perhaps the Brits can lead the charge at their home GP. Well, lets find out. A soggy Silverstone welcomes you as this race is:
GOGOGOGOGO!!
Silverstone.jpg
McLaren, leading the both championships, come back home looking to add to this seasons trophy cabinet with a glorious victory. But to challenge them are a large contingent of home drivers, Chant, Macdonald, Herbert and Saidy will be heading the group no doubt. And then there are 9 more drivers, all with a very reasonable chance of winning, and with the season so close, all with a very reasonable chance of a title looming...
9 races to go...
Good Luck Drivers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back