RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFFICIAL RDFIA PRESS CONFERENCE

@oldwolf A nice way to bring Jordan back into Forum Racing, do you think there is more to come from the team?

Jordan is a very strong team at this time. We have a very good car and two great drivers so i think we can compete for a podium in every race and if we solve some issues we can even take some wins this season. I would like to thank my team for giving me the chance to be in the podium today

As was asked before, some nationalities are going to be added to the teams and drivers post.
I'll be PM-ing some of you for either your preferred nationality or that of your team.
if you don't get one, and are unhappy with the nationality given to you or your team, please PM me, it'll be easy.

After the cobwebs were blown loose in Melbourne, we're off to the Sepang circuit in Malaysia, a race that is bound to see some interesting battles as drivers fight to regain ground!
GOGOGOGO!!
Sepang.jpg

The first corner beckons, the second corner is the crunch. A season can be defined right here, right now. Oh, and the rain is always a threat. Did I say rain, sorry, the torrential downpour/biblical apocalypse is a constant threat.

Good Luck Racers!!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back