RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go to sleep and
3qrvln.jpg

take it light hearted people :laugh:
ok, lets bring up the big points

I couldn't put typo - it's Heineken Honda Racing, not just Honda.
I don't have a grudge, but do detest child-like behaviour.
In the results I can post as Heineken Honda, just send me what you'd rather because as said before, this is the 'factory' team, hence usually Honda would suffice. I am open to what you are wanting.

Why dont make something with averages? Like, every race, were a driver of for example Ferrari makes a point, it counts fo the average table. If he didnt finsih, it wont count (to not have problems with the table if someone quits or is in holiday, that would bring the whole team down).
The big thing with this 'championship' - it isn't one. I thought it would be a little something to the side because at the start there was only Ferrari and Honda. It's not supposed to be official, and so I would prefer that it stays as simple as possible and everyone can easily understand how it is calculated.

Will there be a minimum amount of time between the end of a race and the start of the next one?
Ok, I am more than happy to implement this. It's more in line with a older season.
I will give a day in between race result and next race start. Effective immediately.

Same thing could be made with the tyre manufacture championship.
didn't know this existed to be honest... There wasn't going to be a tyre championship, it's not the same as an engine battle I feel. Obviously if you guys want one we can look at it, but frankly it'll have the same rules as the engine battle.

look at the size of that post!

Hey!? Guess what?? Season 20 of RD Forum Racing is (finally)
GOGOGOGO!!
Albert Park.png
And so we start this season in Melbourne, Australia. Home of kangaroos, number 2 drivers at Red Bull Racing and yours truly.
Who will take first blood!? Who can start a successful campaign!? Most importantly, who's coming back to my place for the celebrations?!?
Good luck everyone!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back