RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think that the points difference is too high between 1st 2nd and 3rd. Already Alexander is 9 Points ahead after 2 races.

Maybe that will change in the coming races, we'll see

EDIT: Actually looking at the points totals for each finishing place, they are OK it seems, Alexander is ahead by that much because of his great performance ;)

9 points a big gap?
Fred and Thomas proved that wrong, Fred went from 12th to 4th off the back of one win, 9 points is nothing.
comparable, what about Jean-Francois Godin in S17? (I was rolling in history earlier)
he was 83 points behind after 8 of the 20 races. he won the season by 24.
9 points, nothing.
I would like to apologise to Alex for making him nervous and to everyone involved in J.F's dominating second half of S17 (I was there too :cry:)

9 points a big gap?
Fred and Thomas proved that wrong, Fred went from 12th to 4th off the back of one win, 9 points is nothing.
comparable, what about Jean-Francois Godin in S17? (I was rolling in history earlier)
he was 83 points behind after 8 of the 20 races. he won the season by 24.
9 points, nothing.
I would like to apologise to Alex for making him nervous and to everyone involved in J.F's dominating second half of S17 (I was there too :cry:)

Did you see my edit? ;)

@Sasha Jednak How does it feel that you've already surpassed Ferrari's S19 points accumulation?​
I am aware that team had problems in last season. We started late with preps for this season. And we are still working hard to catch to others who had full-time pre-season tests. Our goal is to fight for top 5 finish in races, so we will see how that goes.:thumbsup:
We are also looking for another driver, but looks like only Kimi is brave enough to come here.:(

P.S. Could you start race now, so we can get more points?:roflmao:

@@Fred Owen Firstly, congratulations on your first win, how does it feel? Do you think this could be the catalyst for a good season?

Thanks! It hasn't quite sunk in yet... I expect it to though when we sit on the grid for the next race! There's a possibility for results to improve but I'll be taking each race as they come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back